Junk Journal Embellishment Assortment

My partner in the Paper and Mixed Media Embellishments Swap, @goatgoddesss, mentioned that she wanted to start a junk journal, so I tried to make things that would work for that purpose.

Coordinating tag and journaling card (coordinating just because I really loved that book page/neon base :laughing:)

The tag has a little pocket on the back; I didn’t photograph the back of the card, but it has the same grocery bag backing.

Paper scrap booklet:

Snippet strip from old calendar pages:

Black and white envelope; the inside is from the installation instructions for my fridge:

*These are their functions as I conceived them, anyway; the card could also be glued down as a pocket/tuck spot, the strip cut up to embellish a variety of items, etc. Thanks for looking!

13 Likes

Very cool! Love that neon-scrap paper. And that you made an envelope out of your fridge instructions…

1 Like

Always love seeing ideas for journals and art pages…I really like the idea of the pocket on the back of the tag!

1 Like

These are really great and perfect for junk journaling! Love the first 2 pieces especially.

1 Like

Love that coordinating tag and card, especially! Great assortment!

1 Like

The pocket on the back of the tag is genius! Great assortment of papery goodness!

1 Like

:newspaper: :closed_book: Congrats! Your junk journal goodness is one of this week’s featured projects! :closed_book: :newspaper:

1 Like

These are so fun. I love the neon. It looks so vibrant and fun,

2 Likes

I love all of it!

1 Like

Thanks, everyone! The neons are definitely my favorite, but I didn’t want to put all my eggs in that very specific basket :laughing:. The photo doesn’t quite to it justice. And I was quite thrilled when the tag pocket idea occurred to me.

Whoop whoop!

1 Like

I love that idea. I will have to borrow it.

Love that neon, & the splatters!