Junk Journal January 2023 (pic heavy)

I did megjournals’s Junk Journal January again this year. I completed pages for 26/31 prompts, which is more than I expected. These are all in my Nancy Drew journal from Ex Libris Anonymous.

I collaged the photos so as not to break LC :laughing:. You can see individual photos in the paper/mixed media craftalong starting here.

Thanks for looking!

20 Likes

Oh, wow! What a great accomplishment. I love all the pages; the one that looks like woven strips of masterboard may be my favorite. Thanks for letting us all see!

2 Likes

It was fun seeing your posts on the Paper and Art Journal craftalong…you sure made the month interesting with your techniques and surprise uses of some of the “junk”. I really love the UPC code page…very clever!

1 Like

This is fantastic! I loved seeing all your pages through the month - feeling inspired :art:

2 Likes

Thanks, everyone!

Those are strips of underpaper – which, if you think about it, is essentially an unintentional masterboard.

1 Like

Yes! Awesome accomplishment! Love how you transform “junk!”

1 Like

Junk journals are amazing!

1 Like

so much fun! You got a lot done! congrats!

2 Likes

:star: :mermaid: Congratulations! Your superb craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :fairy: :sparkles:

1 Like

Woo! Thanks!

1 Like