Junk Journal Secret Notes

There’s a couple more junk journals rattling around in my brain, and I finally started putting together some of the pieces.

I sat down and made 18 secret notes this afternoon.

They’re not embellished yet…I typically do that as I’m putting the junk journal together.

14 Likes

Ooh, this is a really cool idea! Do you follow some sort of tutorial?

1 Like

Yes! More or less. I don’t do things in exactly the same order that she does in this video, but it’s close enough.

1 Like

Fun idea! I love the rounded corners. It’s those little details that really make the difference.

1 Like

Very cool!! I love a good secret. :wink:

1 Like

These are neat! I love the idea of a little secret compartment.

2 Likes

I love the hidden bits, too! Junk journals feel like a treasure hunt with all their little pockets and fold-outs, tucks and envelopes.

2 Likes

You have a great collection of papers, and those hidden notes are so cool!

1 Like

Ooh, these are really neat. Elements like this would elevate any junk journal page!

2 Likes

Thanks! Most of those are printables, but I did pair them with scrapbook papers I had in my stash.

2 Likes

I was wondering if those secret notes pulled out! Have you written the notes yet?
This is a totally fun geocaching project for putting inside a library. Ooo they could be written with a UV pen. So boss.

1 Like

I haven’t written anything on them yet. But, secret ink on a secret note would be awesome!

3 Likes

Ooo, I bet these are going to be fun when you put them in your journals!

1 Like

Awesome ephemera. I kept looking for Rosie the Riveter. Guess she was off that day, lol.

1 Like

What a cool element for your junk journals! I’m getting inspired!

1 Like