Kinetic Christmas cards

I made these for my STS shop. Believe it or not, they took forever! Even using my cutting machine, it was a long time. So many little fiddly pieces! And I didn’t have pink brads so the noses were gold before I applied the nail polish. I’m happy with how they turned out, though! (The triangles at the top are the insides of the envelope flaps…)

Apparently Santa is getting off easy this year since most everyone appears to be naughty…. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

These are great and they look like they took ages. Santa will be bringing you extra for these.

3 Likes

Sweet! I hope that he brings money. :grin:

Thanks!

2 Likes

I was trying to think of some joke about naughty spinners, but I’m too tired today.

The Santa faces are super cute!

3 Likes

maybe something about Santa pointing his pompom at all the naughty bits?
Hey, I actually cleaned that up before posting.

Cute cards! I’m just starting to think about my holiday cards, but I’m kind of obsessed with Day of the Dead. Would a Santa Sugar Skull be too weird?

3 Likes

I think a Santa sugar skull would be awesome for the right audience! Very clever, I think! You could call it “Day of the Santa.”

2 Likes

Thanks, everyone! You all are cracking me up!

2 Likes

These are adorable and I can imagine whoever gets them will have fun spinning them like crazy!

2 Likes

Thanks! I could see kids having a good time with this. My kids would be constantly spinning it to “nice” for themselves and “naughty” for their siblings.

2 Likes

So cute and clever! My kids would love these! Though I doubt their little fingers would ever let it fall on anything but nice (if our board game play is any indicator)! :laughing:

2 Likes

Awww… so sweet!

Thank you!

I seriously want to see that.

These would make such nice little gifts for a person that is hard to get something for! A little bit of fun is always a nice present! I love that you solved the gold brad situation with what you had on hand!

1 Like

They are sp great!

1 Like

Thanks guys😊

These are so cute.

1 Like

Thank you!

These look like so much fun! I like the use of the shiny gold and the envelopes are really cute!

Thank you!

1 Like

These look so fun!

1 Like