LARD of the Flies

There’s a new “porkrock” band playing at The Pit! The band is Lard of the Flies and I’d like to introduce you.

Chops is the keyboardist. He doesn’t “tickle the ivories” so much as kind of mash them around.

Next, is Belly. He really knows how to make that guitar squeal!

Last but not least, is the leader of the porcine pack, Brisket! He’s the one who really drives all the piglets wild!

I hope you like my 3 little pigs! These were sent to @GeekyBookworm in the mini pocket letter swap. They are a mashup of her themes “pigs with wings” and “animals playing instruments”.

Thanks for looking!

27 Likes

Fun mashup! I like how they each have their own personality, too.

1 Like

These are one of my most favorite ATCs you have ever done!!! Creative–good mix of media–fun…mash up genius…I just love them!

1 Like

Thanks, guys!

1 Like

Hahahaha…these are hilariously awesome. Your commentary was perfect, too. :laughing:

1 Like

These ROCK! :metal:

1 Like

Thank you, friends!

So the only thing I could think of looking at these is the fact that I recently learned there is an actual full on metal band who is barbecue themed: Pit Lord. I feel like these pigs would fit right in!

2 Likes

Ohmygosh that’s hilarious!!! Pit Lord! :joy:

I love these so much! They are cute and hilarious at the same time :blush:

1 Like

Thanks!

These are so fun. I love how much movement and personality they have. The details are great. The mohawks, tattoos, piercings, and then the delicate butterfly wings is hilarious. Awesome background too.

1 Like

Thanks!!!

I love these so much. The cards are great, obviously, and the bios :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you!

‘Lard of the Flies’ - a porkrock band! The names are as much fun as the art!

1 Like

This is truly an amazingly fun mash-up. Wonderful job!

1 Like

SO FUN! I love the backgrounds paired with the rockers. They have their own hair and piercings… Brisket is totally giving me a model pose–no wonder the ladies like him! Are the pigs a separate piece adhered on the background?

1 Like

Pft, hilarious! Like to see the wolf tryna mess with those guys. No way!

1 Like

Thanks, everyone!

@irid3sc3nt they are separate pieces attached to a masterboard.

1 Like