LC Grab Bag Swap Gallery

Wow!! @endymion I love the magnet, but your “l” is perfect in all ways.

3 Likes

@endymion that lemon is so cool. It does look juicy! You have to share how you made it. Snd i love the letter opener. What a cool idea!

2 Likes

The lemon magnet is made from air-dry clay. It is covered with a glaze, most of which I colored yellow with alcohol ink.

3 Likes

I also received from @Fonduie! What a beautiful package she sent!

A jewelry pouch with a drawstring CORD CLOSURE and a LABYRINTH inside! Beautiful fabric!

A LITTLE glass bottle with a CORK containing CHARMS of LAPIZ and CARNELIAN! So cute!

And last but not least, some CALMING CHAMOMILE LOOSE LEAF tea! I love chamomile tea! That smell is so comforting to me.

Such a fantastic package! Thank you @Fonduie!!

14 Likes

Woah, that pouch is so amazing! That fabric! That labyrinth! So many cool Ls and Cs… it is such a fabulous package.

4 Likes

@endymion - so you drew in all those little slice details? It’s absolute perfection!

@Fonduie - The pouch is super cool with the labyrinth inside! Super creative and I love the use of the L&C. The little jar with the beads and teas are awesome too, but that pouch!

3 Likes

Right??? The pouch is fantastic!!

2 Likes

I received a wonderful package today from @monstersmiles!

First, this adorable Lazy Little Mushroom. So stinkin’ cute!

Its little face is done in felt. Not sure why it is lazy… how much work can fungi feasibly do? :laughing:

Next, this sparkly Cosmic Ice Cream.

It’s got a planetary ring around it, can you see? And a little heart in orbit around it. So glittery and sweet! There is a bail attached, which makes it handy for hanging or wearing. I’ll probably hang it up in my window, I think.

Thanks so much! I love them both!

13 Likes

@monstersmiles - that mushroom is adorable!!! I love his little chill face. How big is the ice cream cone? And what is it made of? Very cool!

1 Like

A creative way to fit the L in :smiley:

Don’t let @Magpie too close or you’ll lose that.

5 Likes

Teeheehee, word’s gotten round!

6 Likes

I want to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who joined this swap. You all bought it! This is such an amazing gallery!

4 Likes

This has been amazing gallery! When I saw the theme I had no idea what everyone was going to make and it’s been fun seeing how creative everyone got!

6 Likes

I agree with Magpie. This has been an amazing gallery. I didn’t join because my brain was stumped for ideas. I hope we do another one of these swaps. I promise I will be brave enough to join. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for organizing it, @gozer! It’s been so much fun!

And you should definitely join next time, MM!

4 Likes

With these results, we will do another one!

7 Likes

This was so cool to see the interpretations everyone came up with. Thanks for hosting!

1 Like

I received from @kittykill

L for lamb

The cutest most, well done little felt lambie ever! I just love her so much!!!

C is for cactus hankie

The tiny stitches are so neat and the cactus is adorable!

Thank you for such a thoughtful grab bag surprise. :heart:

17 Likes

Shut up with that cuteness! @kittykill that lamb is ridiculous!

3 Likes

I received a LC grab bag!!!

L - log cabin hot pad
C - Card (hand drawn!)

I love how detailed everything is. The line work on the card, the quilting! I really REALLY love it. (I’ve been thinking about learning how to quilt! This is motivating me!!!)

Thank you soooo much!

13 Likes