LC Grab Bag Swap Gallery

Fun assemblage! Also like those (resin…?) geometric charms.

3 Likes

I can’t say about those, I purchased them.

2 Likes

Oh my those Lilies :heart_eyes: @gozer they are stunning!!

2 Likes

@ Gozer the art pieces are stunning! And the coin purses are fantastic! :heart:

1 Like

@Lynx - Where you trying to make this like a collage? I see the rain drop shaped pieces headed towards the umbrella, and the center piece looks like a sun with the rays spreading out, and Red is walking through it. Neat idea.

1 Like

Yes! Did you see the flowers I created and the sun and clouds in upper right. The middle was meant more to fill space/big flower, but I see the sun.

By the way, your packages are way amazing! I’m in awe of your skill!

1 Like

I see the sun in the corner now, and the cloud. Very cool idea! And Red is one of my favorite characters!

I received a very pretty and colorful Crochet dishcloth and a very cute Love assemblage. From the fantastic @geekgirl

15 Likes

Fun, colorful dishcloth! And that assemblage is cool; I like how the filigree pieces extend off the edges.

3 Likes

Oooh very cool!

2 Likes

Love it @geekgirl ! The dishcloth is so vibrant and useful, and the assemblage is beautifully done.

1 Like

Glad you like them!

1 Like

@geekgirl that dishcloth is so pretty and that assemblage art is so well done. I love how you really think about the composition when you make them. It definitely shows.

@gozer Your artwork is stunning, as ever. Those lilies are so realistic!!! Cute coin purses too. I love kiss clasps. It makes everything look one notch better.

@Lynx That bracelet is fun! I love those fun charm beads! SO colorful.

@Bunny1kenobi Love the to do list! Handy and clever. The top is so cute.

2 Likes

Got my package from @kittykill and its amazing!
I live her hoops and i have another one!
L for Lemon! How fun is this? Its going on my kitchen wall.

And for the C - a Cat! If you dont know i live cats by now. You dont know me! Lol! And i love little felt creations! Im going to study this one so i can make mine better.

Thank you so much Kittykill!

15 Likes

A @kittykill hoop! Such a gem! Love the saying! And, it’s almost like she had fore-sight into the weekend challenge theme. So cute! Perfect package!

1 Like

Totally adorable!!! Love her purr-fect stitching.
:cat2: :lemon: :black_cat: :sewing_needle:

1 Like

I love “Be Zesty”!
the purrmaid is soo cute.

3 Likes

So many cute things posted!

I got two amazing things from @endymion! First, a beautiful LEMON/CITRUS magnet (I might add that it’s made of clay! It looks so juicy!

Also, a CRAFT alert LETTER opener!!! It’s so cool and I’ve never seen anything like it!

I love this package! Thank you so much!!

19 Likes

I’m glad it arrived safely! I was picturing you using the letter opener to open your Happy Mail and ATCs. The back side is a bit wonky, but hopefully it’s still fun to use.

5 Likes

I’m ridiculously delighted to have a letter opener! Especially one this cool!

5 Likes