LC grab bag swap Idea

Maybe colors/patterns? Either specific ones or “color” and “pattern” as broader themes.

3 Likes

I meant SENDER’s initials, but then I guess you’d have a harder time keeping yourself anonymous.

2 Likes

I’m glad you said that, because it’s made me realize I should leave my name off my return address this round. Which makes sense; I kind of wondered how people whose usernames reflected their actual names were going to maintain the secret :laughing: .

2 Likes

Oh! That could work! Sorry, I was only thinking inside my own head. This is why I asked for suggestions. :crazy_face:

I’m not trying to make it too secret. I’m mainly trying to get people to craft now and not wait until they get partners. My goals is to have some nice stuff. I understand it is a small, but I want people to think of something they would be excited to get and not rush it.

6 Likes

I’ve really liked this grab bag concept. It has been fun and low stress. I’m looking forward to signing up for more grab bag swaps in the future!

7 Likes

Cool. Im planning more so i hope people join. Lol

6 Likes

I agree and hope there are more.

5 Likes

I love this style. I actually find it more liberating and less stressful to craft in my style than to a partner’s style. I look forward to more as well

4 Likes

Would anyone be interested in another Grab Bag swap? Tagging those that participated in the last round. Same rules, craft two small items, one that starts with an L and one that starts with a C. Be as interpretive of the prompts as you like! :green_heart:
@gozer @endymion @Bunny1kenobi @Lynx @Fonduie @monstersmiles @kittykill @Cindy @megwell @geekgirl @bluebird @Kwality570

Or would you like a different theme? Like Summer? Let me know!

5 Likes

If this happens soon, I’d be down.

1 Like

I thought this was lots of fun!

1 Like

I’m in!

1 Like

This was lots of fun. I would totally be down again.

1 Like

I didn’t get to participate before, but hopefully this time? Sounds like fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay. I will set up the swap tomorrow (super busy at work today).

1 Like

I’ve actually been thinking about this swap, so I might be in if inspiration strikes.

It’s been long enough since I participated that I’m not worried about the L/C idea well being dry, but at some point I think a different theme, or at least different letters, might be helpful for fresh inspiration. For me, at least.

3 Likes

I think this sounds great and a random LC theme would be good! I’m going to start plotting now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just when I think I’ll stop swapping, someone brings up a good one … I’ll be in again.

4 Likes

And we are open!

2 Likes