LC maybe phishing email warnings

For the last few days, every time I get an email via LC, it has a warning from Google:

Be careful with this message

Gmail could not verify that it actually came from lettucecraft.com. Avoid clicking links, downloading attachments, or replying with personal information.

Report spamReport phishing

Did a new firewall get added, or does a certificate need to be updated or something?

3 Likes

Just tagging @sweets4ever so sheโ€™ll be sure to see your question.

3 Likes

Thanks

I have been seeing these too.

1 Like

The message has stopped on all my devices. Thanks! ?
@sweets4ever

I am still seeing this with gmail on my iPhone (but not on the computer). ETA: I was wrong, it is still on the computer as well.

1 Like

What email are you getting from this site? I must have that stuff disabled, Iโ€™ve never gotten a single email.

1 Like

I have my settings so I get emails notifying me of PMs and direct replies/@. I also set to be notified of replies to the stitchalong since I โ€œtook over.โ€ You can certainly turn all this off, but I donโ€™t always check in on the site when Iโ€™m away from my computer, but I do check my email, so I like the safety net so I donโ€™t miss anything important!

1 Like

Ah, ok. Iโ€™m here every day, I missโ€ฆ nothing. Lol! Email would be overkill I think.

3 Likes

Haha, same here :joy:

Looking into this!

I do have the same problem. I donโ€™t get emails since i got that first message from google on the 23th of april. Checked everything. Did confirm Lettucecraft was trustworthy, but nothing. I have to check in everytime to see what is going on
Myrthena

I have not been getting any notifications since May. Kind of a bummer. I am sure that i have all my settings to receive them.

Itโ€™s so weird. I still get all of mine and I use Gmail. Digging!

1 Like

Thanks! I thought it was my google settings but I have it on my โ€œsafeโ€ sites to get notifications and such.