LC Shawl-Along ~ Knitters & Crocheters Unite!

What about turning it into a few totes? Lining them with fabric. Or making reusable gift bags from it.

1 Like

I didn’t buy it! Lol, resisting temptation.

1 Like

ahhhh g’wan, go buy it :rofl:

2 Likes

You guys must not understand thrift-store shopping here. If you don’t get it right away, it’s gone forever. That’s half the reason I ended up with such a big stash! The good thing is though, you only have to resist temptation once 'cause after that it’s taken out of your hands, literally :smile:

3 Likes

Now I’m really curious if it is still there. Just cuz. If you were to under the weather and I was a smidge more of an enabler i’d be chanting “Go and see! Go and see!”

But dont. You stay strong, boo.

4 Likes

Oh, hey there.

All you craftalong-ers check out the Peek Behind The Curtains Challenge! You don’t need to make something new to join in, you just have to (finally) share the things you’ve made already! WHAT!?

1 Like

Just wondering if anyone is making a shawl…I have so many in the works and many more I want to do…looking for some company, support, and of course, more things to add to the list!

5 Likes

I bought that blueberry swirl yarn to make one like yours but omg I am the slowest crafter these days, lol.
How big was the one you did, remember it?

1 Like

I’m working on this one…sort of. It’s on pause while I work on a cardigan and a pair of socks.

6 Likes

I just started this free Dragon Scale Shawl (available on Hobbii) with this yarn…

8 Likes

That’ll look pretty with that metallic thread running through it.

3 Likes

Ooo! That will be pretty!

No shawls here currently but l’ll happily admire yours.

3 Likes

I’ve been looking for some patterns for some yarns I have in the cupboard. I’m more looking for a rectangular wrap style, I think. 2 of my intended recipients would prefer wraps over the triangle shawl shape.

2 Likes

I love those rectangles with sleeves, bed wraps or reading wraps? Maybe those are better in crochet though.

1 Like

I do both, actually so either craft is possible.

6 Likes

Can I come over? I need help learnin’ the needles…

1 Like

Always. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whoops…just finished one last week :sweat_smile:

Hipster shawl by Joji Locatelli. The pattern actually calls for fingering weight yarn, but I did it in worsted with some stash Malabrigo. I need to take finished pictures still as I added some fun fringe.

7 Likes

Shockingly I don’t have a shawl going at the moment… I think I have at least one I could start if I wanted…

2 Likes

Beautiful Em!

2 Likes