LC Shawl-Along ~ Knitters & Crocheters Unite!

Ooh, show us the outfit! I wanna seeeeeee!

2 Likes

Progress on my Dragon Scale Shawl…this is a real yarn eater, but I love the texture

6 Likes

Just finished another ‘Crazy Eights’ shawl. Not sure what to do with it, just wanted to use up some stash with a fairly easy pattern whilst I have multiple WIPs in timeout.

6 Likes

Yep. That’s the one.

2 Likes

I love it, especially the color.

1 Like

I started that one but I am not in love with the openness of it. I frogged it and will have to find another pattern…like @magpie, looking for more rectangular pieces instead of triangular for now.

I am sure you will find a special home for it…it is lovely for a cool evening!

1 Like

How about something crescent shaped? One of my absolute favourites is my French Cancan shawl.

It’s 5 euro on Ravelry and I’d say it’s worth it. I used a shiny and rustic wool yarn in natural dark grey and it worked well. The pattern suggests a lovely wool/silk or silk/merino/cellulosa based manmade fiber.

Mine turned out rustic and bouncy, while the suggested yarn type would be more soft and drapey I think.

6 Likes

Ooh, I like that one a lot.

2 Likes

I finished my virus shawl. I have made this pattern many times, but always as a small shawlette of scarf. Decided I wanted a larger one that I could pin and wear in the chill of air conditioning!

Didn’t quite fit on a queen bed…but it matches nicely anyway… :smile:

Here it is on my dress form:

I used Hobbii Carnival Yarn…4 skeins, size H hook. There are at least three goofs, but, I don’t see them when I am wearing it, so, yeah…

10 Likes

Gorgeous!!! I love that pattern. It always drapes so lovely.

1 Like

Thanks. I like the granny virus shawl better…I have some yarn that I will probably use that pattern again soon!

1 Like

Lovely colors and great pattern for that yarn. You’ve really been on a roll!

2 Likes

I sort of wish I never heard of Hobbii… :laughing:

3 Likes

Hahaha me too but I love them!

2 Likes

Gorgeous! I just started a shawl last night. It’s the double gradient boomerang shawl, using stash yarn of course. It’s such an easy chill pattern. Love it. I’ll snap a process pic when I get back home.

3 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

Ooo!! This one?

I have this on my list from you from way back when I started knitting! Maybe I’ll see if I can join you…if I have the yarn for it…

Though you will blow past me if I do start, LOL.

6 Likes

That is beautiful!

hmm…I actually have four skeins of gradient yarn with no project in mind… :blush:

3 Likes

Yes that’s it!

3 Likes

I need an easy pattern…let’s do this!

3 Likes