Leather Leaf Earrings - FCQ12020 Challenge Entry

I love a good pair of earrings. I had this sample of leather in my stash for YEARS that I just rediscovered on a craft room clean (try opening some of the boxes in your closet that you haven’t touched in forever, it’s great). I looked up some inspiration on pinterest and whipped these up; a subtle nod to the leaves I see starting to come back to life on the trees…the only tragedy is I have no reason to wear them right now :disappointed_relieved: Oh well, I might just wear them around the house.

17 Likes

Very nice! I’ve been admiring all the earring creations on this site. Its time to dig through my jewelry making supplies to see what is in there :blush:

3 Likes

They look like crunchy little brown leaves. Or pixie ears. Cute!

3 Likes

Super cute! I love the pale green bead!!

3 Likes

Definitely wear them around the house! Love them!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very nice! They look great against your hair.

3 Likes

Sheep, these came out so lovely. Simple, and yet they make a definite statement. And they look flippin awesome with your blue hair.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone! I love their simplicity and the tiny bead at the bottom is just the right amount of detail interest for me. :grin:

2 Likes

Oooh, pretty pretty, just like you!

1 Like

Nobody needs a reason to wear earrings dahling! Those are intrigueing and pretty! Eons ago when I had pierced ears, these would definitely have been worn often.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! It was a nice pick-me-up today to wear them :smiley:

1 Like

Ooh, lovely!! Very stylish!

1 Like

So pretty! Love the bead, too-perfect touch!

1 Like

These are so unique! I love working with leather scraps!

1 Like

Please vote for your favorite fashion challenge entry!