Lemon & Cheese-a family ATC (and bonus recipe)

This one is for my DIL, who is crazy about cheese and looney for lemon! It features one of her favorites, Merlot cheese. The masterboard background was made by @Reinikka.

She said it arrived fortuitously, just as she was restocking her cheese stash! :joy: Love this girl!

Perhaps you can imagine her squee when I sent her this recipe of my great grandmotherā€™s! (Even though it contains no actual cheeseā€¦ LOL)

11 Likes

Love it! Thanks for tagging me :slight_smile: The background goes perfectly with your art!

3 Likes

Love the thick and thin lines. Fun card.

1 Like

Thanks, guys!

What a sweet cheesy ATC! I love the drawing and how it pairs with the masterboard. That recipe sounds like pretty dang good spread, too.

1 Like

Intrigued by the recipeā€¦I love Stilton lemon cheeseā€¦is the Lemon ā€œCheeseā€ from a particular heritage?

Alsoā€¦lovely drawingā€¦you picked the perfect background.

1 Like

Thanks, guys!

@AIMR my great grandmother was born and raised in England. I assume itā€™s an English thing. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Lemon curd! Very popular in Englandā€¦

1 Like

What a sweet (literally!) card. I canā€™t believe I somehow missed that you posted all these cards! Love that you sent the recipe along, as well.
:yum:

1 Like

I was about to comment that Iā€™ve never heard of lemon cheese, but curd - yes.

I have a very bad memory of lemon curd and havenā€™t tried it since I was a young child

1 Like