Lemon PomPom Garland

I joined the Lettuce Craft Grab Bag swap and decided I needed to do something lemon for the L! Then I saw adorable lemon pom poms garland on Pinterest and just had to recreate it for my partners! I bought a mutipack of pom pom makers at Hobby Lobby that made the whole pom pom creating so much easier. In the past I just used my fingers or a fork. I think the hardest thing was finding a yellow yarn that was the right shade of yellow for the lemons!

Once the pom poms were done and trimmed down, I cut out some leaves and hot glued them to the tops. I strung a long piece of yarn threw each lemon with a big needle to complete it all. They are pretty sunny and happy little things!

Here is the original along with her lovely tutorial:

17 Likes

Super cute!

1 Like

Aw, that is so cheery and cute! Lucky swap partner!

1 Like

These really are quite adorable. So cheerful!

1 Like

Adorable!!!

1 Like

Such a cute and fun idea to add some bright, cheery yellow to any decor. I love them!

1 Like

Ack! These lil lemons are soooo cuuuute! I picked up the Clover pom pom makers a few years ago and it was worlds better than my wrap-around-cardboard method.

1 Like

I love the little lemons! Theyโ€™re a wonderful pop of color. I still use the old cardboard method if I have to make a pompom. Itโ€™s probably why I havenโ€™t made some in a while! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

How bright & fun, this is such a sweet idea.

1 Like