Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time!

I love this so much!

1 Like

@MightyMitochondria I’m in love with displeased cupcake cat!! That is a wonderful idea!!

@Lynx your hummingbird is gorgeous!! Wow!!

I have started something but I don’t know if I love it yet. Trying to use some ancient stash of evenweave linen, and a DMC pattern I’ve had for a long time.

1 Like

@Lynx the hummingbird turned out beautifully. The green is just the right contrast for the background fabric and blending the two shades of brown adds extra texture and interest. Well done!

3 Likes

I love the idea of stitching your kids drawings @MightyMitochondria

@Lynx the hummingbird is gorgeous! Your satin stiches are perfect.

My hoop is almost finished!

2 Likes

Here is my hoop for the month. It combines two of my loves, stitching and reading. I love how this turned out!

19 Likes

Seems almost the perfect combo! The stack of books is awesome and must have taken quite some time!

1 Like

It was surprisingly quick and easy!

1 Like

All that satin stitch on the books… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Love that hoop! @lindyv321

2 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

It’s so beautiful.

1 Like

I adore this!!

1 Like

Thanks all

1 Like

I love your bookish hoopla!

1 Like

Here is my second love themed contribution. My sweet Graham drew this Harry Potter scene on a Christmas gift bag last year when he was nine.

Original:

15 Likes

Your children are awesome!! Oh, Graham, I love it. Your project is going to be epic! So special!

3 Likes

I bet he didn’t think anything of his art at the time. Just felt the need to storytell. I’m so happy you saved this bag!

L2L! Yes, so epic!!

3 Likes

That is amazing!

3 Likes

Not done a whole lot, but working on sketchbook for college and crocheting some more for my patchwork jumper.

4 Likes

Thanks @kittykill! I got my awesome prize package, which contained a blank large tote bag and floss…and a customized Lettuce Craft bracelet from @Lynx!

Now to find a suitable pattern to use for the tote bag!

Keep on stitching everyone!!!

9 Likes