Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time!

That is pretty rad. I love the colors.

2 Likes

It’s so pretty!

1 Like

AIMR inspired me to hunt down pictures of my old embroidery. These go nicely with the theme.

9 Likes

Loved that moon lady! I remember that one.

Also - love that vintage hoop she’s in.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s because there is a crow in the fabric in this picture, but the top of that moon looks like a crow to me, too.

2 Likes

The moon lady creeps me out for some reason :see_no_evil:
Beautiful stitching as usual though!

I think last year I stitched something moon so I think I’ll try do something with the sun this year

1 Like

I have a plan in mind, but I have to wait until some supplies I ordered arrived. I was encouraged by the out of the box thinking last month!

4 Likes

This designer patterns are creepy but I really like them.

2 Likes

Normally that would be right up my alley but not this one!

1 Like

My supplies arrived and I have started Aug’s!

2 Likes

I was inspired by all the out of the box thinking last month, so my offering this month includes cute little wool felted items.

More info and a bunch of photos here.

2 Likes

Oh I just love it!

1 Like

Here is my August offering. I ended up doing the moon since I’ve had this pattern forever waiting to be stitched! It’s called Night Garden

14 Likes

That’s so pretty! The colours really pop against the black.

2 Likes

That is really beautiful!

2 Likes

It is beautiful!

2 Likes

Gorgeous!

2 Likes

Really pretty Lindy!

2 Likes

Here is my August stitch!

I made this double sided scrappy badge. I was really inspired by lillyluistudio’s “good witch/bad witch” aesthetic for this one. I’m not quite as happy with my version, but it works. :slight_smile:

Here’s the “good witch” sun side:

And the “bad witch” moon side:

7 Likes

Made this month for a friend’s new august baby :sun_with_face: :last_quarter_moon_with_face:

11 Likes