Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time!

Love. It.

To the mountains!

1 Like

Finished our two kitties, and yes Felix does have round starey eyes. Oskar is a bit more dignified.

I just realized that I don’t have any wooden 6 inch hoops left, so will have to order some. But I am happy with the way it turned out.

13 Likes

Your Felix has eyes like my Rocket! Big round yellow eyes!

So cute…well done!

Love these two - looks like they have fun together!

They are so cute! Did you make up the pattern?

I love them! So super cute! I’d also like to know abut the pattern :grinning:

So cute!

What handsome kitties you have!

Super cute!

We are getting towards the end of the month. Does anyone have any suggestions for October?

1 Like

I know you’re kidding, li’l Ms Queen of Halloween :sweat_smile: :black_cat:

2 Likes

lol…right?! I know there has been some expression to mix up the themes, but how can you not do Halloween? I guess you could get more specific, like “monsters,” or really existential, like “the masks we wear.”

Or…maybe offer “Trick or Treat” as a theme and folks can do one or the other (or both), however they interpret those words, even if it’s literally.

2 Likes

mmmm how candy and desserts? I can think of a lot of things made with pumpkin…mmmmmmmm

1 Like

Yeah…I know, you know, we all know it’s gonna be Halloween themed :crazy_face: :ghost: but I like the more specific ideas too. Trick or treat sounds like fun! You could do so much with that one.

2 Likes

How about…

Haunted

Ohhh! Haunted is good too!

1 Like

Two cats…I meant to enter this for September Autumn theme. Warm furry cats growing their winter coats and returning to sleep on laps.

And the pattern is here.

1 Like

Cats only shed twice a year, when they’re growing new coats. Once in Spring/Summer, the second time in Fall/Winter.

1 Like

So true, and we go for short-haired cats. But Oskar has the thickest, plushest coat ever and is a constant shedding machine. And of course, he sheds in all colors so no clothes are safe.

3 Likes

I just love this pattern. I miss having a kitty so badly. Slowly but surely I am convincing my husband we need to get one.

We also foster kittens. We are on hold now, but will see if they have any to foster when we get back from vacation. Kitten fun!