Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time!

Ah, the days of setting up “HELLO WORLD” programs on unattended computers in stores! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :grin:

Great job!

2 Likes

Perfect! I love it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

This one is a delayed Christmas gift for a certain someone, so Acadian Driftwood, don’t look yet! You’ll get it in like a week!

Okay so it’s technically two words, but they are words that the aforementioned certain someone said to me once. And they certainly seemed to fit after, well, all of last year happened. Whew.

True to form, it was a pain in the butt to iron, for reasons unknown.

Hidden, to see click here

]

7 Likes

That’s awesome! Very fitting.

1 Like

Fantastic! very apt for some days :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, me too. We’ve been isolating for the last three weeks, our only human contact was curbside pickup of groceries. That was enough, I guess, because I’ve been sick for several days. As I was sitting around at 3 o’clock this morning, unable to sleep or even lie down for the last couple of nights because it makes me cough, I chose my word!

8 Likes

I’m so sorry. I hope it’s not the oh-which-shall-not-be-named and that you feel better soon.

2 Likes

I’m hoping it IS! That, combined with vaccination, confers “super immunity”.
Got tested yesterday, will know soon.
update:
I tested positive for both active infection and antibodies. Even better, it looks like the booster is enough to prevent the newest variant. I’m free! I’m freeeeee!

5 Likes

I think that pretty much sums up the entire 2 years.

5 Likes

I finished this last night, just in the nick of time! Thank you to this stitchalong for inspiring me to actually finish something!

A few weeks ago, I picked up a bunch of preprinted panels and fabrics at an op shop / thrift store. I think they were partial supplies for an unfinished quilt. When I sorted through them, I thought ‘friendship’ would be the word I’d like to focus on and be grateful for in 2022. So I stitched up this panel.

That includes all of you, my lettuce friends :sparkling_heart:

14 Likes

@steiconi - so fitting and I love the floral fabric!

2 Likes

Lovely!

2 Likes

Excellent word and stitching!!

2 Likes

It’s gorgeous! And very true as well.

1 Like

Announcement Time!
The winner for January is: @Abbeeroad!!! Way to go!

Now for February! @Abbeeroad gets to pick the theme! What’s it gonna be?

9 Likes

Ah! So much pressure! I’ve actually been thinking about this because I was nervous I would win. :laughing:

My theme for February is…put a flower on it! Stitch anything you want, but incorporate a flower in some way! :hibiscus: :sunflower: :rose: :cherry_blossom: :blossom: :tulip:

Hope this is ok!

9 Likes

Ohhh! I have the perfect pattern for this! Love the idea!

3 Likes

Ooo, that theme lines up with a Feb stitchalong I was considering!

3 Likes

Yay, flowers!

2 Likes

I love this theme! :hibiscus: :sunflower: :rose: :tulip:

2 Likes