Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time!

It was so cool to chat to you both ‘in person’!

I hope you had a good Saturday.

2 Likes

Hey guys. I got hit with a stomach bug last night. Going to have to postpone drawing/announcement until tomorrow. :pensive: Sorry and thanks for your patience!

6 Likes

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon.

2 Likes

I’m sorry I missed the zoom, my to-do list suddenly got very long yesterday. At least I can post an update and wish you all a happy May here!

Also, feel better Abbeeroad!
And I absolutely adore Carrots!

7 Likes

Thank you so much, @steiconi and @chameleonhound :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom:

Goodness! I pray you feel better soon, @Abbeeroad ! :heart: Stomach bugs are so miserable.

2 Likes

Just love this!

3 Likes

A little stitching to keep me in the loop and help me with my mental focus!

Free pattern from DMC!

15 Likes

I love everything about this, including the background fabric!

2 Likes

So sweet

1 Like

It’s just so perfect for the stitching!

2 Likes

Super cute & I love the ribbon wrapped hoop too!

2 Likes

Thanks! You might recall that I made a flamingo hoop a few years ago using the same background fabric and ribbon. The ribbon is yellow, blue and pink…I covered the yellow on the flamingo hoop and the pink on this one! ha ha…using what I have!

7 Likes

:star: :sewing_needle: :thread: Announcement Time! :thread: :sewing_needle: :star:

Thank you all so much for your well wishes and understanding. I’m off the couch today, woohoo!!

Our winner for April and the new owner of that gorgeous cicada hoop donated by @chameleonhound is…@Magpie! Congratulations! You also get to pick our theme for May!

Our prize for May has generously been donated by @jemimah! Check out this amazing haul:

Happy stitching! I’ll update the first post when we have our new theme! :heart:

9 Likes

Hey guys, it was brought to my intention that @AIMR got left off the raffle for April. Since she posted on May 1, I will include her in the raffle for May! I should have allowed an extra day for entries anyway since I was down for the count for a day. :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

oh, no need! I posted to let you guys know I am still in the stitchalong! Can’t wait to see what the next theme is! I see changes have happened so I need to catch up!

Hope you are feeling better!

3 Likes

Shut the front door. I am just… oh my gosh. Wow. That cicada is… wow.

4 Likes

I know, right? Lucky!

Don’t forget to pick our theme for May!

How about lyrics? Misheard or the ones that truly speak to you. A visual interpretation would be cool.

8 Likes

Love it!

But I used song lyrics in April! Maybe there’s another song out there… :grinning:

Great theme, ideas are percolating.

2 Likes