Lettuce Craft stamped jewelry

Since my metal stamp charm I’d posted was such a huge hit, @MistressJennie asked if I’d like to donate some lettuce items to the garage sale. Of course!

I stamped 2 bracelets and a set of 3 charms which I made into zip pulls. They were gone before you could say “lettuce!” I have necklace stuff coming tomorrow. Looks like I’ll be making lettuce stuff for a while!

(If this needs to be moved to a different category, I apologize.)

35 Likes

These are great! :leafy_green: :leafy_green: :leafy_green:

1 Like

I cannot believe how fast they sold! I’m guessing I’m not the only one that never even saw a listing.

What a fantastic way to show your love and support for our crafty family. :heart::heart:

2 Likes

I know! She emailed me they listed and when I went to look they were sold! Eep! I feel so happy.

3 Likes

These are great! I’m going to go see if there are any left for me to buy! BRB…

They are sold. What do you want? I’ll send something home with SusieQ!

I am giddier than this tiny clapping bunny. THESE ARE SO CUTE.

clapping

6 Likes

I’d love to send you one as a gift.

Ohhhh! Thank you so much!!!

Whatever you want to send home with her would be wonderful! And I’ll purchase them from you if need be. Just let me know.

I was wondering, if the mods are the “heads of lettuce” for the site, are the members “lettuce leaves”?:laughing:

3 Likes

No, it’ll be a souvenir. :slight_smile:

I’m sure it’s obvious how much I love these, given my reaction when I thought I couldn’t get one… but I have to say it again, they are fantastic! Can’t wait to have mine! :leafy_green::pray:t3::leafy_green:

1 Like

These are awesome! I love the cuff bracelet

1 Like

I love them all!

1 Like

Thank you!

I love all of these! The bracelet rocks!

2 Likes

Those are fantastic

1 Like

These are amazing!!! I never saw the listing either!

1 Like

They look awesome!

1 Like

Thank you all very much! muah

1 Like

I’ll be keeping my eye out for more! :grin: They are so great!

1 Like