Lettuce Show Off Our Personal Swap Goodies!

Wowzers!!! Excellent all!! :smiley:

1 Like

Holy wow! How awesome! I miss @LeapFeetFirst, good to know sheโ€™s still crafting up a storm. Those pour canvases are absolutely amazing!

Hahaโ€ฆthe universe rewarded your yarn abstinence efforts, sheep! :laughing: Stunningly!

1 Like

@Magpie and I did a personal swap and she sent me this beautiful embroidered star ornament! Itโ€™s double sided with the same pattern on both sides. And its hard to see in the photo, but the floss used to stitch the white circle in the middle is iridescent. Thank you so much! :blush: :star2:

13 Likes

Yay! I had such a great night with my friend stitching that for you. Thanks for the swap :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey personal swap thread friends - the Invite Your Partner Swap is open for signups! If youโ€™re planning a personal swap soon, you might like to join in :dancer: :man_dancing:

2 Likes

:seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face:

HEY EV-ERY-BODY! Itโ€™s time to vote in the Spring Is In The Air Challenge! Get on over there before the poll closes on March 27, 2023!

1 Like

@Kwality570 and I were partnered in together in the mug rug swap. She sent me a wonderful mug rug that I absolutely love annnd she included a crocheted monster for LittleBookLover! Since the mug rug swap was a no extras swap, Iโ€™m posting the monster here. I love his little horns! Just looking at him makes me smile! Not only is he cute, heโ€™s so squishy too!

Thank you so much, Kwality! I really appreciate your thoughtfulness in sending this along and I can assure you, it definitely goes with LittleBookLoverโ€™s style :relaxed:.

*hand on hip pose was achieved with a slight bit of assistance from a straight pin :blush:

13 Likes

Oh, hey there.

All you personal swappers check out the Peek Behind The Curtains Challenge! You donโ€™t need to make something new to join in, you just have to (finally) share the things youโ€™ve made already! WHAT!?

1 Like

Look what @Reinikka sent me!

What an awesome surprise, thank you so much! Theyโ€™ll be perfect for my next sewing machine cover.

18 Likes

treasure trove!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Those are great!

2 Likes

Oooh, yummy TM patches!

2 Likes

These are sooooo pretty! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

My new favourite bag! Thank you so much @AudiobookLover , itโ€™s even better than I anticipated.

These fabrics are excellent together

And ever since @ceep made a shirt from this awesome stuff Iโ€™ve wanted some.

Tickled pink! & all the other colours too!

19 Likes

Oh my gosh. This bag is FANTASTIC!!

2 Likes

I know! I took it out for an errand tonight. I love it, seriously.

1 Like

Thatโ€™s great, and it looks like a perfect size for shopping

2 Likes

Wonderful fabrics!! What a super bag!!

3 Likes

What a cool bag and that interior fabric is amazing

3 Likes