Lettuce Show Off Our Personal Swap Goodies!

Those should keep her legs nice and toasty while being very cheerful looking! I love those blues!

2 Likes

Look at what I got from @Tapestry !! She really spoiled me by sending not one, but two works of art!
My limited photography skills don’t do them justice unfortunately.

This one is watercolour

And this one is gouache acrylics

Both are absolutely stunning :heart_eyes: I had no idea it was even possible to paint such tiny little details in watercolour.

14 Likes

They’re both gorgeous, but the nifty 50’s knitter is just :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

You’re right…the details in the watercolor seem impossible! The flowers on the kettle are amazing!

I love the fancy knitter! ha ha Isn’t that how we all dress when we knit? :rofl:

4 Likes

Wow @Tapestry and @Immaculata - what a gorgeous swap!! Gorgeous paintings and the legwarmers are yummy!

4 Likes

Hey there, personal swappers!

If you’re planning a personal swap, please consider joining in the Invite Your Partner Swap - sign ups are open now :smile:

It’d be great to have lots of your wonderful projects to admire in the gallery, and it’s a wonderful way to make a new swap friend, or reconnect with an old friend too!

3 Likes

Those are fun and so nicely done!! Lucky you!!

1 Like

Oh, wow! Both of those are amazing, @Tapestry!
:star_struck:

3 Likes

Look what the postie brought me today, from the always generous @magpie

So many fabulous fabrics. I need a nice 6"sq pattern

:heart::heart::heart:

13 Likes

I had so much fun with that. I think they’re 5”? I might not know how to measure tho

1 Like

So much pretty and so much love! :sparkling_heart:

5"… 6"… :woman_shrugging: sure it’ll be grand. Once I decide on a pattern.

@jemimah yes, all the love :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Just excellent!!! :smiley: What fun you’ll have making use of all of those!!

1 Like

I recieved some unexpected happy mail from @Kwality570 today: the prettiest notebook, a fun magnet, and one of the monster envelopes and mini cards I’ve been coveting from the Galentine’s swap! Thank you so much! You made my day :slight_smile:.

15 Likes

Beautiful things @Kwality570, what a gorgeous lot of stuff to find in the mail!!

2 Likes

I did a personal swap with @Abbeeroad since I missed the official magnet swap. She was so sweet to cheer me up with amazing magnets! We decided to do 3 handcrafted each, and I received her amazing work this weekend! I am absolutely blown away.

First, look at all the gorgeous tiny stitches on this Luna month. And its adorable little antennae! The fact that she found felt that perfect soft minty green is amazing, too! :star_struck:

Next, this precious Baby Groot on a tiny wood slice! Gah! The fact that the wood slice even has a cute little branch bud on it is the icing on the cake. Groot’s shining little eyes show that he is very pleased with this creative choice. :sparkling_heart:

Finally, this glorious little mushroom-lette with fern friends. She has picked such perfect stitches for each of the textures, and the whole vibe is forest-y and cozy and restful. :mushroom: :heart:

Here they all are together along with the cute rainbow note she sent for me. Everything was an absolutely joy to receive, and I am so happy that we got to swap again.

Thank you for absolutely spoiling me with beauty, Abbie! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cherry_blossom:

13 Likes

Each is so unique, but still have so much detail and wonderful stitching! I particularly love the moth.

3 Likes

How gorgeous! That’s such a lovely package @Abbeeroad!

3 Likes

It’s very possible you sent me that perfect shade of felt. :wink: :heart:

2 Likes

All three are fantastic! Lovely work, @Abbeeroad!

3 Likes