Lettuce Show Off Our Personal Swap Goodies!

That is a really cool page…I love the embroidery

1 Like

@Smmarrt I love your book idea!

2 Likes

Awhile back, I did a swap with @AIMR. I finally got them and they are beautiful!!! Thanks @AIMR!!!

I really like the girl swinging on the books!!!

4 Likes

I am so sorry for being a slacker…I tend to space out without a due date but thank goodness your mom and I are friends and she was my reminder! Glad you like them…I enjoyed your themes and loved trying out some new ideas!

2 Likes

It okay. In the end we got things sorted out.

3 Likes

You are kind and gracious…another reason swapping with you is a good experience!

2 Likes

They are so cute and so perfect for her!

3 Likes

Yay!!!

1 Like

I want to give credit to @geekgirl for the masterboard piece she sent to me a while back. I used it behind the sloth. It was a bit small so I then had to mount it onto another piece…lots of layering…glad the crown didn’t fall off, but I did use e6000 glue! lol

Oh. a tiny little sneaky secret…the book page is on that scoundrel Robin Hood…he stole from the rich and gave to the poor…I thought a bit of teenage rebellion was needed…ha ha ha

4 Likes

I painted this tea towel for a private swap with @tendstowardschaos.

I thought it turned out pretty cute! :grin:

10 Likes

It really is cute…and the lettering is so neat with a good message!

2 Likes

It is so cute and we love it! I can’t wait to go camping again so I can hang it in my kitchen!

3 Likes

Thank you!!

I’m so glad you like it!!

2 Likes

@craftADDchick and I did a personal swap for an ATC. She sent me one of her papercut cards in the theme of little red riding hood. I adore it, thank you so much!! :blue_heart:

14 Likes

I loved this one! You are lucky!

Great job, @craftADDchick! The individual black frames really make it pop, but the colors are the best part! I love you chose such a muted palette!

4 Likes

I love your style @craftADDchick!

2 Likes

Thanks, @JoyfulClover and @PrincessP! And, I’m glad you like it @bluebird!

4 Likes

I do, I love it! :blush:

3 Likes

Wow–that is a haunting image…very well done…just love the black edging around everything…

3 Likes

And here’s my Carolina Wren from @bluebird! The details are amazing! Thanks so much! I love it!

11 Likes