Lettuce Show Off Our Personal Swap Goodies!

Ooh, so pretty!

3 Likes

This is just gorgeous!

3 Likes

@JoyfulClover fantastic piece! The crow is great.

3 Likes

I did a swap with @GeekyBookworm for a 4”x6” art piece and an ATC.

She combine several of my themes into the 4x6: otters, butterflies, and books. Love how colorful this is. And that otter is otterly adorable! Look at the shading on his face - good job!
And the clever book titles made me smile.

The ATC is Kitchen themed. It’ll be a great addition to my herb/kitchen ATC cork board

Thanks @GeekyBookworm!

6 Likes

I did a swap with @geekgirl. We traded one 4x6 and one ATC!! Here’s what @geekgirl made me:

Thanks @geekgirl!!!

5 Likes

@geekgirl the flowers are so pretty! I love how the musical notes peek through.

2 Likes

I received my really amazing art journal personal swap page from @geekgirl today. I recognized some of your new design elements in it…cool! Thank you so much.

6 Likes

I received my 5 X & journal page from @geekgirl, too! I love it! And, the quote is right up my alley :slight_smile:

She also sent me some ephemera to help my on my art journal journey! Look at all of the goodies!

And, I got a bonus surprise from @Lynx, who also contributed to my ephemera stash. She included a bunch of foreign language book pages, plus a bunch of other goodies. Thanks so much!

7 Likes

@geekgirl I love those colors you used, gg! Especially the blue on black! I can’t believe how well the blue POPS!
And a great quote!

3 Likes

I got my fabulous page from @geekgirl I love it. The colours and the multilayers and the textures and are brilliant .

And she boosted my ephemera stash with these goodies

Thank you so much!! This was a really fun swap

7 Likes

The explosions of color is so happy!

1 Like

So glad you liked it @Edel

Here is my page from @craftADDchick
I love the colors! So bright and vivid. And that saying is awesome. I liked how you have her a mask of a butterfly. She looks like she’s up to no good lol!

6 Likes

Look at her leaning into it!!! Hilarious!!!

3 Likes

Journal page (double-sided!) from @Smmarrt. Mmm, books… :green_heart:

5 Likes

I received this wonderful art journal page with a quote from one of my favorite newscasters. Politics aside, I just really love what this quote means. Thanks so much, @Smmarrt.

4 Likes

I got a gorgeous journal page from @thanate she was a little unsure about the quote, but i really love it. And I adore the stitched hands. Plus she sent some great ephemera to add to my stash. And she also reused the envelope I sent hers in, which is really cool. This little envie has been on a most excellent adventure.

Thank you thanate

X

7 Likes

I received my art journal from @thanate with this wonderful embroidered hummingbird! It’s so pretty on the fabric you chose.

She also sent a ton of extras!

Thank you!

4 Likes

I really like the colors in the background. So vibrant!

1 Like

I received from @thanate - a bird page.

Close up of embroidered bit

I’m making a journal from a book - still working on the cover

All of my 4 x 6 art pieces and these 5x7 pages will live here

Not sure how I’ll attach the loose pages but researching how to do it.

Thanks for a fun swap!

6 Likes

Cool embroidery part!

1 Like