Lettuce Show Off Our Personal Swap Goodies!

That sounds awesome!

2 Likes

I did a personal swap with @Bunny1kenobi. I received my package today.

The bowl cozies are so cute, and will definitely help me not burn my hands taking hot stuff out of the microwave.

Grumpy Frog, my two year old niece, has claimed the striped cozy as hers. She deemed the pink one is her mothers (@QueenHobo). That one is supposed to be mine. The big flowers are mine. And the green owls are Uncle Dude’s (what she calls Mr SBC), which she’s correct about at least. Her older sister kept asking if she could have one, and Grumpy Frog said NO! Poor Beast Jr :joy:

Bunny1kenobi also included 10 Christmas tags. The lights on the bottom left are my favorite of all the sweaters :smile:

11 Likes

Awww poor Beast Jr!! Now I wish I’d made one for her too! She’s such a sweet lil girl.

I’m glad you like them!!

1 Like

Look what arrived @geekgirl !!!

We did a personal swap for double sided art journal pages in this special size. They are sooo very beautiful, and nice to touch too :slight_smile:

I really love them so much, thank you Geekgirl.
They are going to stay on display like the little pieces of art they are until I can bear to put them away in my journal :see_no_evil:

10 Likes

It only took 2 months!

1 Like

Those are beautiful pages! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I like the swirls over their mermaid tail, and the white over black in her hair. Noice!

2 Likes

Lovely things everyone!

I got one of @PrincessP’s gang patches yesterday! It’s so great, it looks even better in person! I love happy mail :grinning:

13 Likes

This acknowledgement is horribly late because I got a new PC and a new phone and I am super un-techy. I finally figured it out though, with help, and here ya go!

Look at this gorgeous hat, OMG. @JoyfulClover knit it for me out of some hand-spun, hand-dyed yarn I’m pretty sure @Bugaboo sent me in a C-ster swap. I love it.

It must have been so challenging to do with the variated thicknesses of this pretty, pretty stuff. So worth it though, it’s just beautiful.

She also sent this sweet knitted heart that’s meant to be stuffed with lavender blossoms to keep in a closet or drawer. Can you see the sparkles?

Then for my @Pigeon she made a really amazing hoop that incorporates a felted koala (fave animal!).

This is really ingenious and has been examined over and over again trying to decipher the how-to.

Such excellent features and TEXTURE! It is adored.

@Abbeeroad sent me this wonderful scrappy mask maker badge, I am honoured to have it. Thank you so much my friend :heart: :mask: :heart:.

@jemimah sent a wonderful letter catching me up with some news and this completely adorable snail on a mushroom, haha! So very, very me.

Thank you all! It’s been so lovely getting mail through these trying times. A very uplifting experience to find the post box full of love from afar :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Yay for such a great haul! Crafty love from all over! I was just thinking about you, and I’m glad you’ve got some new gadgets, too. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’m happy you and @Pigeon like them! They were a lot of fun to make!

1 Like

OOOh, that hoop is just amazing! I love koalas too. Love the pretty purple snail.

1 Like

That hat!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ha! I see you @Abbeeroad! The yarn was really be-u-tee-ful. It was nice to knit, and I was determined to use every smidgeon of blue I could. Which I did - even the tails were woven in. And all of @Magpie hair fits inside!

It’s the Regina - a free pattern off Rav

3 Likes

It’s so dang cute & would look great in any colour combo, any yarn. This is two kinds of special though :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That hat is awesome!

I got this wonderful lettuce patch from @PrincessP and I’ve just sewn it on to my computer bag.

20 Likes

That’s so cool :smiley:

2 Likes

You miracle worker, you! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Oooh, look what I got in the mail from @PrincessP today! This makes Monday soooo much better.

The picture doesn’t do it justice - I love, love, love it! Thank you for doing a personal swap with me, and I hope your package reaches you before too much longer! :airplane::mailbox_with_mail:

(Honestly, between this arriving and seeing all the awesome patches @MistressJennie has been posting, I’m convinced I need an embroidery machine…:roll_eyes:)

17 Likes

Can highly recommend :wink: I got a second hand one (well, third-hand) and I love it!

2 Likes