Lettuce Show Off Our Personal Swap Goodies!

Wow! @photojenn and I arranged a personal swap, and today the most divine towel arrived to me. Thank you so much Jenn, it feels so wonderful to touch and looks amazing in my kitchen :heart_eyes:

sorry the pics are upside down, I have no idea what’s going on :grimacing:

18 Likes

@photojenn. JUST.LOVELY. I can almost feel how soft it is through my screen!

3 Likes

That is so beautiful!!

2 Likes

sticking my fingers in my ears I’m not buying an embroidery machine, I’m not buying an embroidery machine.

Love that towel

7 Likes

@storerboughtcreation and I did a personal swap, and I received some of her WONDERFUL crochet pumpkins… I mean, how amazing are these :heart_eyes:

Here they are in the special spot they will live seasonally :heart_eyes: (I know it’s Spring here in Aus, but Autumn is my favourite season so I have no problem enjoying goodies along with my Northern Hemisphere friends :fallen_leaf:)

Here is a picture of them in better natural light :grinning:

Thank you SO much @storerboughtcreation
I hope my swap to you arrives soon xx

11 Likes

@jemimah and I did a little personal swap for an LC patch and a surprise, and she made me this very cool 4x6 artwork!
I love the colours you used and the glasses in the background :grinning:
Thank you so much @jemimah xx

15 Likes

I am so glad you like them! I’m excited to see what you made for me! We got hit by a pretty big storm last night, with entire trees and power lines down. Our neighborhood is fine, but other areas aren’t. I have a feeling mail may be a little delayed for a few days. I will let you know as soon as it arrives :blush:

2 Likes

I love them, I really do :heart_eyes: they are so perfect! (sorry the pics are sideways)

Sorry to hear your area got hit by a big storm, but I’m glad your neighbourhood is ok x

2 Likes

I’m so lucky! Another swap package arrived for me :heart_eyes: @Edel and I swapped a patch for a prayer flag, but she sent me two!!
Lucky we have another personal swap lined up so I can pay back some swap love :wink:
I have begun to collect garden themed prayer flags, and these two are just wonderful :sparkle::green_heart::sparkle:
The different elements are fantastic, and the bee one is just great! Bees bring me so much joy when I see them in my garden.

It’s going to be hard to put these outside one day, when I get a big enough collection. For now, they will be happily displayed inside my craft studio where I can see them every day :slight_smile:
Thanks Edel! :herb::seedling::leaves:

7 Likes

So many lovely goodies!
Where do you guys find people who want to swap? Or is there a place you can exclaim you want to swap personally (I added it to my profile already)

2 Likes

I just message people :stuck_out_tongue: :see_no_evil:

Let me know if you want to swap :wink: xx

3 Likes

In general you just ask people. I live in Europe so I tend to be a bit diffident about asking people in the US/Canada because I know the mailing costs are a bit crazy, but most of us outside the US/Canada area isolated (in lettuce craft terms) in our respective countries and so we all tend to be pretty happy to swap with one another.

So just ask, but be aware that some people don’t have the funds to do a swap, so don’t be thinking it’s about you if they can’t swap at that time.

6 Likes

I’m so glad they arrived, the bees are fabric that I dyed and printed with a linocut. There’s also some vintage fabric in there.

5 Likes

I’m loving seeing all of your personal swap swag! The postal system seemed so fast getting from you to me, but not the other way around…aargh…

2 Likes

I did a personal swap with @PrincessP for one of her fabulous LC patches. It arrived today and it is just awesome! Thank you so much! I hope your package arrives soon.

7 Likes

Today I was the very lucky recipient of an @Abbeeroad badge! I LOVE it! It even coordinated with what I was wearing today, might have to plan my outfit around it tomorrow.
Thank you so much Abbeeroad x I hope my swap hurries up and gets to you :kissing_closed_eyes:

16 Likes

It looks so perfect on you!!! :heart:

3 Likes

:kissing_heart:
Sorry for the sideways pic :see_no_evil:

1 Like

That’s really cool! I love the cut-away patchwork.

2 Likes

That is gorgeous. It definitely needs to be shown off tomorrow! I love this so much!

2 Likes