Lettuce Show Off Our Personal Swap Goodies!

I’m so glad the inchies arrived safely! It was really fun to make them for you. I particularly like how the fan shaped ones turned out. I took photos along the way for a tutorial, but my phone died on Saturday along with all my photos. Booo!!! Now I need to make another set so I can share the process.

3 Likes

Oh, that was fast! I hope yours arrive as quickly!!

3 Likes

I love the lettuce stamp! All these crafty stamp makers make we want to give it a try.

3 Likes

I really just does my heart good to see all the creative sharing here.

5 Likes

Me too :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I did a notecard swap with @geekgirl and I got her awesome package!!!

And some fab extras!!

I’m excited to use these fun papers and the handmade notebook is perfect! Ah, swap anxiety is real, folks…

Thanks for swapping with me, geekgirl!! :heart::heart:

11 Likes

What cool cards! Love the images she chose. And those extras are totally awesome!

4 Likes

Great package! I really love how the layering in top right one really brings out the the embellishments!

And gg masterboards! Lucky you!

4 Likes

glad you like the cards and gelli prints!

3 Likes

@Lynx agreed to swap with me because I am in LOVE with these little ATC’s.

Welcome to Deep Space 9, peeps!

It’s so cool! Textural, and vibrant! Check out this close-up!

And here is Odo, our Founding Father / Head of Security

I know this exact quote.

Each one came in a special, folded envelope. I didn’t know this was a thing, so mine was less well presented. Each one is so neat!

She also included a Lettuce zip pull tab

Inside a really lovely card. I bet this is a masterboard!

Thank you so much for being such a great partner. I’ve really loved getting to know you, my friend!

11 Likes

That was a lovely notecard from @geekgirl! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh, the colors!! They are incredible!

3 Likes

It was a gelli print.

4 Likes

AND NOW IT’ MYYYY BEAUTIFUL GELLI PRINTTTT!!!

Make once, and share forever! I wonder if I could reuse it. Just to see if I could extend the love.

4 Likes

Not a personal swap, but a late ATC from the December swap. And WORTH THE WAIT!!!

This is from our lovely Magpie (aka CLM) and her daughter. Look at those awesome stamps, too! Those went straight into stash for future mini projects!

And a close up— LOOK at all those details! This was made from masterboards and watch bits! I LOOOOOVVVVE IT!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Thank you so much!!!

15 Likes

I am so glad it made it through the mail! It is really a mini work of art!

3 Likes

That owl is magnificent

4 Likes

Gah!! It wasn’t lost after all!!! Sooooo happy! It’s magnificent!

3 Likes

Oh, I am SO happy that finally arrived! It gives me hope for the rest of the missing cards. What is up with the mail recently, Sheesh!

The post office ladies got such a kick out of buying sheets of 1 cent and up stamps, that was really fun.

2 Likes

Such a cool owl! :owl: :blue_heart:

3 Likes