Lettuce Show Off Our Personal Swap Goodies!

@roler you get back what you put out into the world, you give lots of positivity, so I’m not surprised that you are getting some of it back

7 Likes

Today I received my Common Ground personnel swap package from @Bunny1Kenobi!

I love that we both sent each other little notecards and envies!

Aren’t the besch ones fun? I don’t get to go to the beach often, so these are a treat!

She sent washi tape (we both love it!) and root beer flavored chap stick (mmm, we both love root beer)! That was a fun one where she randomly asked me to choose between 4 choices. Mmm, this root beer smells and tastes delicious!

Look at these really pretty earrings she sent me to make me think of the beach:

Action shots!

And that’s not all! We both grew up in the Northeast, so she painted me this gorgeous aurora 5x7!

Thank you so much for swapping with me! Everything is wonderful!

14 Likes

I’m glad you like everything!!

2 Likes

@Magpie is the bestest, and she sent this amazing package that arrived today. I think it took about three months to arrive, but it was worth the wait. She sent me supplies-I’m completely addicted to supplies, so there was much much excitement!

First out this great patchwork magazine, I’ve already identified two projects i want to make.

And then loads of little bags of lovely things, some little flowers, two die cut wooden houses (love love little houses!) The sweetest little hearts and tiny tiny owls

And best of all a tiny flamingo and octopusses

Thank you so much xxxx

12 Likes

I know how you like the tentacly thangs!

Who doesn’t?!!! But I love that tiny heart, that’s going on a chain to wear tomorrow

1 Like

Nice! There are gnomes in with the owls, those are glazed ceramic beads. I absolutely love those little guys!

@storerboughtcreation and I did a private swap and I got a wonderful package! This is going to my son for Christmas because he keeps stealing all my throw blankets:

And this trivet in perfect colors for my kitchen!

Thank you so much! What a great package!!! :heart::heart:

17 Likes

Getting a beautiful crochet anything from @storerboughtcreation is a great swap! That blanket is gorgeous…love the ocean colors…and the ripple pattern is always beautiful on its own!

6 Likes

Agreed!!

2 Likes

I’m so glad you like your blanket and trivet!!!

YOU GUYS! I received my swap package from @Bunny1kenobi today. :scream: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hearts:

I asked if she would paint me an aurora after seeing the first one she shared. I LOVE IT SO MUCH! It looks even nicer in person! I will get a nice frame for it this weekend and hang it up where I can always see it :heart_eyes:

She sent the cutest card along with it. Mr SBC put it on the fridge. He loves birds

In addition to the amaze balls painting (I seriously can’t stop looking at it!), she sent along some of her gorgeous jewelry… four pairs of earrings, a necklace, and also a pretty set of notecards. The blue roses with the keys are my favorite :hearts:

Thank you for swapping with me! You are the sweetest :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

I’m glad it arrived safely! And glad it makes you happy!! :heart:

2 Likes

What a cool swap you guys did! @storerboughtcreation and @Bunny1kenobi

3 Likes

I sent these to @Ewulotta in a private swap!

11 Likes

Look at these lovely beauties @photojenn sent me! I’m quite sad about the bad lighting but I get home after dark each day. They are absolutely stunning though. And the card! Wonderful.

12 Likes

Yay! I’m glad they made it! They got there faster than another package I sent that stayed in the US :joy:

2 Likes

You lucky duck!

2 Likes

Look what @grabacoffee sent me! So completely sweet & adorable. Also, wow, the meticulous tidy TINY stitches? Amazing.

Thank you so much, I really love it all, especislly your son’s art :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.
Please tell him thank you very much.

13 Likes

Adorable!!

1 Like

Hello! I am going to post here, but I am not sure if this is right since the title of the post is for 2020. Is everyone still using this thread?
Anyhoo, @Magpie was an absolute sweetheart and did a swap with @Dooney for one of her amazing crochet adoptable cats. But instead of sending it to her, she sent it to me! It is the cutest thing ever! If you missed it, here is her post.

This is the little nugget I received.

She came with her own box, an adoption certificate, and a cupcake box (not pictured) as her carrier.

And here is little Twinkle peeking out of her box.

Thanks so much to the both of you. This made my day!
I love it so much that I downloaded the pattern. One day, if I ever learn to crochet, I will make one. Too bad yarn hates me. These are adorable!

19 Likes