Lettuce Show Off Our Personal Swap Goodies!

So jealous. Of your haul and your hang! I love you two crafty ladies!

2 Likes

Isnโ€™t that trunk the exact same shade of blue as a T A R D I S ???

7 Likes

lolโ€ฆso it must mean that no matter what is taken out, it never gets empty? lol

3 Likes

It very much felt like that the first time i went thru itโ€ฆ And those wool pants are to die for, if only i had my 17 year old shape.

4 Likes

The yellow plaid is wool, I was so tempted to scavenge that fabric but the pants were just too funky to destroy.
There was a Daisy Dresden Plate quilting template & some really horrifying scraps. It would have been a polyester monster. If I was more of a quilter, Iโ€™d have given it a go just for the historical esthetic. Amazing.
There are some other templates, looks like for stuffies. Those are super tempting, I mightโ€ฆ

5 Likes

Or however big your stash, you have room for it all! :smiley:

2 Likes

Just look at this fabulous stitchy @MightyMitochondria sent me, woo!

Itโ€™s to hold cards & stationery for letter writing

So much glorious, drool-worthy stitched scrappiness, ooOooOHhhh

It came stuffed with goodies including vintage shell buttons, my favourite.

Thank you so much for this lovely, thoughtful, beautiful gift :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

GASP!! Amazing!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Canโ€™t stop looking at this! Hundreds of stitches and all of those fabricsโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Right? Itโ€™s like her embroidered inchies but on a massive scale. Incredible.

1 Like

Wow, incredible!

1 Like

Iโ€™m so glad you like everything. Free style stitching like that is good for my soul. It was a pleasure to craft for you!

2 Likes

@AIMR surprised me with these positively gorgeous fingerless glove, just look at all the delicious colour, yum!

Somebody gets cold hands on the drive to work & borrowed them from me this morning :grin:

21 Likes

Let her have them! I have another package of all the stuff I forgot to includeโ€ฆyikesโ€ฆI found the box of things I had been collecting for you when I cleaned up!

3 Likes

Ha!
Those are Robโ€™s hands. Weโ€™ll share :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Even better!!! lol

(the wisp of long hair threw me off!)

2 Likes

His hair is almost to his waist!

2 Likes

Those. Are. GORGEOUS!
@aimr please do a post of them and reveal your yarn choices! Iโ€™m drooooling!

3 Likes

I made those a while ago from leftovers of various sock yarn. They are scrappy so I knew @magpie would use them. ( or, surprise, her husband would! lol)

3 Likes

LOVE! What a scrappy delight. Perfect for @Magpie!

3 Likes