Lettuce Show Off Our Personal Swap Goodies!

Haha…yay! :heart:

4 Likes

Yes. Yes, you certainly are :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The sweet towel I received from @photojenn in exchange for the cat …

12 Likes

It’s so gorgeous. How do you plan to hang it up? I think a little ribbon loop on one corner would show it off beautifully. I’ve got one in a more squareish shape too, I think I’ll sew a corner loop on that one, hmm…

1 Like

Thanks @Abbeeroad , just the reminder I needed today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Yay! I’m glad it made it. Happy to brighten your mailbox. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Love the colors and all the different elements!

1 Like

Perfect timing & the perfect message!! Your inner insight must have been speaking to you!!

1 Like

@Reinikka ! OMG LOL

Thanks honey, these’ll be fun!

11 Likes

I have a problem :sob: :joy: lol… have fun!!! :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

@Magpie sent me and my little Lucy the most lovely treasures!

Lucy and her bestie have all kinds of crafting plans. I am OVER THE MOON to have this pile of Magpie fabric beads. I am planning a statement necklace for myself. I can hardly wait!! :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Each of those tiny treasures are so cute!! Where do these little things come from? One of her magic bags, I guess!

Can’t wait to see your fabric bead necklace…definitely something that will go with your scrappy coat!

2 Likes

Scrapy coat, tell me more?

1 Like

It was mentioned Here in the scrap along thread.

3 Likes

Thanks! I was coming here to share the link. @AIMR sent me the prettiest bit of trim, which inspired me to take a break from Christmas crafting and work on the jacket for a bit. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

What fun those are!! The cow is my favorite!

2 Likes

All the tiny things! I don’t know where they come from. I’m a magnet some random bitty bobs, lol. Glad the kids enjoyed them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you, it’s awesome!!

1 Like

@AIMR thank you so much for the package full of autumn cheer! Gorgeous hand knit half gloves, wow the yarn is so fantastic. Awesome fabric & rainbow bobble trim, I’m going to make myself something cool with those. And snag tights in “rootbeer”, now I’ll have to figure out a cute work outfit to go with them.
Hugs & squishes to you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Annnnnd once again I’m coveting Linda’s yarn stash. Lol

3 Likes