Lettuce Show Off Our Personal Swap Goodies!

Indeed-- it can be a lot to ship things (sometimes even within the country), but it’s also far cheaper than any other way of getting something there! And there’s always the question in the swap form about whether you’re up for shipping internationally; those who don’t have the budget for it can always opt out. You don’t need to feel bad about something we literally signed up for. :green_heart:

12 Likes

I’m always happy to swap with you too!

Like you said, I worry sometimes about the cost of postage for people sending to me, and I don’t want to put pressure on anyone, but I’m always happy to mail anywhere for a swap.

4 Likes

@Abbeeroad and I were paired up for the Prayer Flag Swap, and we decided to add a few small extras to our parcels as a personal swap too. Look at the lovely things she sent me!

The sweetest scrappy gift cards, a fabulous painted magnet and badge, and a beautiful piece of 4 x 6 art for my collection! Love your art style Abbie, these are brilliant! Thank you :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

Well these are fun!

3 Likes

I’m glad you like it all! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

The thread cards are wonderful!

2 Likes

And check out the awesomeness @jemimah sent my way!

Scrappy art and bookmark with perfect sentiments:

An adorable mug rug with the perfect stitched panel! The stitching all around is just excellent.

And! I got one of the little fabric bowls! How awesome I got the unique rainbow one with the tab that I singled out in her post!

Even the box and note were cool!

Thank you so much @jemimah! I hope we can do a proper swap sometime soon!!

12 Likes

Yay! Me too :grinning:

The rainbow bowl was the special one in the batch, I thought it would be the one for you - glad you like it!

2 Likes

When the Zodiac Swap didn’t take off, @wittychild and I decided to do a personal swap! She totally nailed this Capricorn!

I just love the fabric in this pouch. It’s so funny because the constellation fabric has cancer on it, too, which just happens to be Mr. Road’s sign!

And the hoop is wonderfully stitched in very me colors.

The pouch is double sided…

With awesome lining!

I seriously love it all. Thank you @wittychild!!

13 Likes

Ahhhh, I’m so glad you like everything! I had so much fun crafting for you. :grinning:

1 Like

I had no idea there was such fabulous zodiac fabric! I like not only the fabrics in the pouch but also the scrappy look.

The hoop is nicely done…the lettering is super!

3 Likes

I loved having you as a partner! I thought it was super cool that you’re from a different country than I am! I DEFINITELY brag how I craft with people all over the world! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Included in my Grab Swap package was a beautifully embroidered glasses pouch made by my partner @jemimah !

I had sent her some silk threads from my favorite needlework shop. The stitching is just so beautiful!

13 Likes

Lovely stitching!!!

1 Like

Very sweet! The stitching is so neat and tidy, and the little houses are adorable.

Beautiful!!

As @Abbeeroad mentioned a few posts back, we agreed to a personal swap when the planned zodiac swap didn’t happen after all. She killed it!

This is essentially my mantra every time I can’t make a decision (which is pretty often - what can I say; we’re able to see both sides of everything). The colours and the stitching are perfect!

A close-up:

I can’t stop staring at the lettering, seriously.

She also made this cool magnet!

A sweet notecard and stickers rounded things out.

This was such a fun way to start the weekend - I love everything. Thanks for suggesting a personal swap!

8 Likes

The shadowed lettering is so well done! Beautiful work!

I also have an abbeeroad magnet…and yes, very cool! Aren’t we lucky???

3 Likes

It’s a delight to be in such an exclusive club. Lol!

3 Likes

I’ve got an @Abbeeroad magnet on my fridge too, I love it!

You two made such lovely things for you swap, really fabulous and fun!!

4 Likes