Lettuce Show Off Our Personal Swap Goodies!

Good for her!
We don’t craft for ourselves anywhere near often enough.
I’d love to see the painting.

Oh my.
She strikes again! Those ATCs are great. The aunt one is very clever, and I would never have thought about putting a narwhal in a tree.
Keep up the great work @GeekyBookworm :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you all!! I had so much fun!!!

6 Likes

I did a ATC swap with @MightyMitochondria and we traded three ATCs.

My favorite is the sloth one. Thanks @MightyMitochondria for doing this swap with me. I had loads of fun.

10 Likes

@MightyMitochondria the sloth is OUTRAGEOUS!!! I love the Jude Hill base weaving!!

:heartbeat:

4 Likes

The sloth one is my favorite, too! But, I think the one that probably fits you best might be the “Reads Past Bedtime”, given your username…ha ha ha

2 Likes

The sloth one is super amazing @MightyMitochondria!

1 Like

WOW that sloth one is crazy cool.

1 Like

I’m so glad you like them. I forgot to tell you. I think most of the paper collage from “reads past bedtime” came from @Magpie. I believe she sent me some paper crafting supplies a while ago, but I’m not sure.

3 Likes

I had not heard of Jude HIll until now. I did a Google image search. Wow. What stunning work!

4 Likes

I did a swap with @BreadMenace and we traded 4x6.

My favorite is the water lillies. They are so beautiful!! Thanks @BreadMenace for doing this swap with me.

10 Likes

@BreadMenace great job using a different medium for each card! Great work!

2 Likes

I got one of @Dooney’s amazing puzzle balls for my granddaughter! One piece crinkles, one rattles and one squeaks. So dang fun!!! She will love it!

Thanks for swapping with me!!! :heart:

13 Likes

@BreadMenace, I love all those cards, but the musical note one really cheered me up! I’d never seen one of the puzzle balls like @Dooney made in crochet before! Very cool.

4 Likes

The waterlilies are lovely!

And, those crochet balls are amazing…I read through all of the directions and decided that they were above my pay grade…

4 Likes

I love the musical notes card! Water lilies are very pretty, too.

I’ve seen those crocheted puzzle balls and looked at a pattern, also, @AIMR. Agree it looked very, um, puzzling!

4 Likes

I’m so glad you like them @GeekyBookworm, I really enjoyed making them!

And here are the ones she made for me:

A turtle-themed board game, Hogwarts sorting hat, and an Enderman from Minecraft :two_hearts: I love them all, and the Enderman was immediately snatched up by my son, so I guess he loved it too :joy:

Thanks so much for swapping with me, this was a lot of fun!

11 Likes

Cool work @GeekyBookworm. My favorite part is the background in the HP one , but I think the turtle game would be fun to play!

4 Likes

I’m so glad you like them @BreadMenace I hung the ones you made me on my wall when I got them. They are beautifully done.

4 Likes

@GeekyBookworm the board game looks fun! And TURTLES!

3 Likes

I ordered some wall hooks so I can start an art gallery in my craft room, and when they come yours will be the first ones up on my wall!

4 Likes