Lettuce Show Off Our Personal Swap Goodies!

Awesome!!!

2 Likes

ha ha the turtle game is very clever!! I am enjoying the many themes and cool ideas for these little works of art!

I might need some sort of bulletin board if I keep collecting these!

Nicely done, @GeekyBookworm!

3 Likes

GeekyBookworm, I love the Minecraft one!

2 Likes

I did another 4x6 swap but this time with @LindaP.

Those are the 4x6s she made me. Then she made me …

Thank you soooooo much @LindaP. I love them all so much!!! So very cool!!!

8 Likes

I didn’t know this gallery existed until I was tagged :joy:
I got this super awesome Amiibo card case from @Bunny1kenobi in exchange for the puzzle ball. It’s for all my Animal Crossing cards, and she put Rolf on the front. He’s my favorite. I love the 3D effect :heart_eyes:

Thank you for a great swap!

13 Likes

Oh, I love the card case! I have a little A.C. addition right now, and this is just super cool! Very good likeness of Rolf, too.

3 Likes

@Bunny1kenobi that case is awesome!! Great work!

3 Likes

Thanks, guys!

2 Likes

Not exactly a personal swap, but a gorgeous ATC I got from @gozer for the ongoing ATC swap. It arrived during the chaos of C-ster closing so it never made it to being posted. And due to my own disorganization, it got buried in a pile of mail. (I’m suitably ashamed. :woman_facepalming:) But it deserves some love from us, so here it is, for my fancy ladies theme.

Hopefully she’ll forgive my oversight! I love the card, and I love her, too! :heart:

14 Likes

Holy smokes! @gozer, she is exquisite!

3 Likes

wow–great theme and what a lovely card for the theme!

3 Likes

Oh wow. I forgot all about her!
And love you too girl!

2 Likes

Random happy mail from @Reinikka, thanks honey!

Beautiful masterboards and awesome cards.

Mushrooms!

We’ve been getting our garden ready for planting, today was leaf blowing the front yard. I’m so ready for spring!

7 Likes

@Magpie sent me random happy mail too! lol We swapped without even knowing it :smile:

Cactus ATC made by her and her daughter (love the collaboration!) and fabricy mushroom ATC

An awesome masterboard ATC (I think I’ll display this where I can see it every day)

And a little book by one of my favorite children’s authors (I love his lesser known books with this style!!!) and a hangable mushroom :grin: So cute!

And (almost forgot to share these) butterfly stickers and wooden embellishments :smile:

Thank you!!!

9 Likes

I also received some happy mail from @Lynx a few days ago :slightly_smiling_face:

She sent me some masterboards

Masterboards cut to ATC background size

And a weekend blitz ATC :smile:

Thank you! :grin:

9 Likes

You’re welcome! I also received from @Reinikka, but didn’t think to photograph graph. However, she sent me a lovely masterboard which I used in my 4x6 piece for the swap and can be found in the gallery!

3 Likes

Perhaps not a personal swap in the usual sense, but I received some happy mail a propos of nothing from the lovely @Reinikka yesterday. Just look at this gorgeous ATC!

ATC

I just noticed the postmark on your envelope was March 28…oy, I’m glad the postal service(s) finally got their act together and got it through!

Thank you so much! :heart:

9 Likes

I received some happy mail from @irid3sc3nt! She sent me these two beautiful Faberge egg ATCs! :blush:

04202acfifhm

So sparkly and pretty! :slight_smile: Thank you so much, @irid3sc3nt! :smiley:

12 Likes

They’re 3D!! I wanna touch em!

6 Likes

Did a personal swap with @Raury; a temari ball for a knitted rabbit. She sent me this adorable, furry bunny!

He is SOOO soft! @Raury says he is made of wool, alpaca, and mohair. I totally LOVE him!!! He likes to sit in the window seat.

Thanks, @Raury!

14 Likes