Lil Brain Magnets

Lol I showed my mom this and she was like “ew! Is that a brain with eyes?!” Then I explained to her the concept is that your brain inside your head is like overwhelmed. Not that the brain is outside your head. :joy: Lol does that make sense? I thought it was obvious. Maybe not?

10 Likes

Cute AND creepy, so perfect for spooky season.

1 Like

Whether the brains are inside or outside of their heads, they make fun magnets!

1 Like

These are a hoot!

1 Like

These are awesome!!!

1 Like

I can agree with the first one! Love them!

1 Like

Are you adding these in your STS? I’d love one!

1 Like

Creepy cute! So well done

1 Like

I think I am, yes! I might sell them at this craft fair but if I do I’ll make more

2 Likes

Oooh yaassss!!

1 Like