Lil Buggy Fascinator Headband

Well Spring is upon us around here, and that means bugs. In real life I cannot say I am the biggest fan but in effort to combat my mild entomophobia I decided to try to embrace the beautiful side of bugs - you know what they say, if you can’t beat 'em, wear 'em! (I’m not sure who “they” are, and I’m not sure what state of intoxication you have to be in to say such a a thing, but :woman_shrugging:).

19 Likes

I’d wear it.

1 Like

It’s awesome!

1 Like

High fashion, no doubt!

1 Like

Beautiful! And gold bugs are totally on trend right now.

1 Like

Gorgeous garden gear! You’ll be the centerpiece of any social occasion, providing we’re ever let out of our houses again.

1 Like

I dunno…I would have maybe smashed that bug first…:smiley:

Cute, anyway…love the gold with the red…

1 Like

…I think my child needs this. Where did you find the giant bee?

1 Like

Is that the Queen Bee? Turned out so pretty!

1 Like

Thank you! I had a lot of fun making it. And love wearing it, in all seriousness.

I found this buggy at the local Dollar Tree.

2 Likes

love the buggy! not a fan of creepy crawlies but I would make an exception for this one!

Whoa, Queen Bee indeed! Fit for a stroll through the royal gardens if you ask me.

1 Like

Love, love, LOVE this! Definitely a crown for a Queen Bee!

Whoah! That is one big fancy bug! Love it!

Very fashionable! Is is helping with your fear at all?

How did you get the bee to be gold? Did you paint it by hand? It looks like you got into all of the nooks and crannies really well. I have some huge bugs I bought a while ago and this would be a fun project, but I have a lot of WIPs to get through first :slight_smile:

1 Like

Spray paint is magical :wink:

1 Like

Loooooove!!

1 Like

I love the scale of it!

You look like you just walked out of Animal Crossing, wearing that eye-catching hat! Love it!

2 Likes