Lil' Red zip pouch - Talk Scrappy to Me Challenge Entry

Hey there Little Miss Riding Hood, you sure are lookin’ good…

Open wide style zipper. I love that cute picnicky blue gingham inside.

Sent to sweet @kittykill for her bday! I was hoping it would get to her on time but it got held up in customs, oh well. I hope she likes it :kissing_heart:

All fabrics including interfacing from the scrap bins, even the ribbon was a cut off bit.

29 Likes

Cute & thoughtful gift! I love that Lil’ Red ribbon.

1 Like

So adorable and twee. That ribbon is everything, and the gingham totally fits in perfectly!

1 Like

What an awesome showcase for that ribbon! Love the patchwork with the stary fabrics sprinkled in. This pouch style is so nice. I need to learn how to make one (or 10).

1 Like

It’s easy enough, you can do it!
Noodlehead open wide pouch tutorial

1 Like

Thank you! I’m going to give it a try!

1 Like

This is adorable!

1 Like

This is SO ADORABLE. I love that you used a ribbon as the brightness to counter balance the light patchwork in the bg. And the coordinating gingham? Like the kind from the inside of a picnic basket? Excellent choice!

1 Like

That is so sweet! Those square are so tiny and perfectly lined up. The Red Riding Hood ribbon and gingham lining are so unexpected and fun.

1 Like

What an adorable little pouch. So many scrappy bits too! Gorgeous work!

1 Like

That is super cute! I especially like how you mixed up the neutrals with the little bits of colour, really lovely, lively mix!

1 Like

This is adorable!

1 Like

I love this so much! It is just too adorable for words.

1 Like

:rainbow: :comet: :rocket: Your project is out of this world! That’s why it is one of this week’s Featured Projects! CONGRATS! :rocket: :comet: :rainbow:

1 Like

Very pretty. Love the soft colors, beautifully done patchwork, and I am a huge RRH fan, so a win on all fronts.

1 Like

Love how you popped a bit of color into those gorgeous neutrals!

I know we both love brights, but,you have shown that neutrals can be just as beautiful!

Love this!

1 Like

So cute! And I love that picnic-y gingham- perfect!

1 Like

So darling! How thoughtful to send to kittykill for her birthday.

1 Like

Hey, go vote for your favourite project in the current scrappy contest! It doesn’t have to be this one, choose whatever you like best!

What a fun little pouch! I love the use of the ribbon. Your patchwork looks so beautifully sewn and pressed together, I love that backside photo of it!

1 Like