Lionel the Lion (Poseable felt doll)

I made another felt doll! I really love these patterns. They turn out so cute. This one is for a Lion. I named him Lionel.

His bag as a magnet closure and attaches by a loop and hook.
I bought a bunch of felt so I plan on making even more. This one isn’t as poseable as the dog but I do like how fat his little body is. Lionel isn’t shy and agreed to drop his drawers for a nudie shot of that tummy.

Here’s a link to the pattern on Etsy in case anyone else wants to attempt this little guy.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/591534735/ludwig-lionheart-pdf-pattern?ref=shop_home_active_20!
He got bored waiting for the photoshoot and made my bananas his bench.

Here he is with his friend Dahlia. I used this pattern for her head but the dog pattern for her body.

They are about 6" tall.
Last photo. Sorry for so many. This one is for size reference with my cat Venkman.He was curious what could be getting my attention when he was right there?

If you want to try this yourself. Here is a link to the pattern on Etsy.

27 Likes

He’s so stinking cute!

1 Like

Adorable! Such tiny stitches! Amazingly detailed. I love how 3-D they are; the doll I made was pretty flat. These are so lively and cute!

1 Like

He looks so lovely!

1 Like

Oh my gosh he’s adorable! Lions are my favorite animal, so this really made my day!

1 Like

Love him!!! I hope you’ll eventually do a group shot of all your felt friends!

1 Like

I will at the end. I have two more to do…at least two more. Depends on how long I am on WFH.

1 Like

so cute! I love making things from felt…so satisfying…wow…did not realize how tiny he was…can’t wait to see more!

1 Like

You do realize that you are killing me with all the cuteness, right? Why do you do this to me? Why do you kill me with cuteness overload?

2 Likes

He is too cute! I love how tiny and detailed he is! Nice work!

1 Like

Thank you guys so much! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

ACK! He’s so cute! I just love his crazy mane and his sachel!

1 Like

I love everything about this post!!

Lionel’s mane would definitely make any lion proud! I love how relaxed he is in the one pic with his hand in his back pocket :smile:.

I love all the animals you’ve made and I really hope to see more! They all bring a smile to my face!

1 Like

Oh, he is just gorgeous!!

1 Like

He’s definitely my favorite! He’s so cute. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cuuuuute! :lion:

1 Like

Congrats! Your Lionel the Lion is one of this week’s featured projects.

1 Like

Awe! Thank you! Lionel will be so happy when I tell him! :joy: :two_hearts:

1 Like

He jumped for joy! :tada: :confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Lionel rocks. What a handsome little guy he is! I like his patched knee and little bag, too.

1 Like