Little Fabric Buckets

These are very cute! :slight_smile: My fav is the sunshine one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha…“personality” is my specialty. :laughing:

3 Likes

and there’s your tag line :smile:

5 Likes

:scissors: :heart: :sun_with_face: Congratulations! Your lovely Little Fabric Buckets are a Featured Project this week! :sun_with_face: :heart: :scissors:

2 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

The bucket you sent in your swap was a true labor of love and now every time your partner sees it, she can be reminded of this story and how things just weren’t working out the way you wanted, and yet you still created a work of art! Perseverance for the win!

The buckets for your girls tell the same story and I hope you’ll share it with them. Life has as many adversities as successes (ha! Maybe more adversities?) and this is a perfect object lesson.

I love everything about your entire post, @Abbeeroad!

4 Likes

Aw! Thank you! Life lessons for the win. :slight_smile:

1 Like

These are SO cool! If you had problems with them, it’s certainly not noticeable. I’m a sucker for little baskets so I might need to find these a try.

1 Like

So cute and I love your perseverance.

1 Like

I love all three!

1 Like

Super cute and functional! I love the black striped fabric on the edge. Really sets off the other colors.

1 Like

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my little bucket so much! I’m so glad you made it for me and persevered and sent the little thing.

Right now it’s in my craft room while I’m figuring out the best place for it to live so I can use it and see it all of the time!

4 Likes

Wow, these are fantastic! Gorgeous work!

1 Like

I love these so much! Honestly, if you hadn’t mentioned the hard time you had with lining up things, I wouldn’t have noticed at all! Even after reading that, I couldn’t find the errors.

These would be so nice on a desk for putting little affirmations in, or some extra bits and pieces (erasers, sharpeners, and bookmarks!).

I am curious as to what your girls will use them for as well.

2 Likes

I love them all. My fav is the sun rays with the positive statement on the back. I think that’s the one that gave you the most trouble? :smile: I also like the contrasting lining fabric. That’s a nice pattern.

Both of your daughters’ buckets are pretty and your perseverance is inspiring!

1 Like

And thanks for sharing Jodie’s Ric-Rac tute. I see where she chose to fuse her interfacing to her batting. You shared that it worked better through fusing to your fabric, which is what I’d choose to do. That’s how I was taught in high school home ec and I’ve never had a problem with that technique.

1 Like