Little Monster Purse Kit

I don’t usually do kits, especially for sewing, but I saw this on Amazon around the holidays and wanted to try it. Who knew, maybe I would learn something new? I thought it was adorable and was very reasonably priced, so I gave it a shot.

It ended up being very easy to do. I was disappointed that it didn’t come with instructions, though, I had to watch a YouTube video, which in the end, probably wasn’t even necessary. This kit would be great for a kid around 10 or so.
I thought the dino/monster turned out really cute.

Thanks for checking it out!

This is part of Monster Jam 2024

Want your own Monster Jam badge and prize entry? Simply create your own post for a monster within March 2024 and post a link in the Monster Jam thread.

23 Likes

That’s ADORABLE!

1 Like

Super freakin cute!

1 Like

Cuuuute!

1 Like

Never knew there were kits like this. Cute!

1 Like

Oh my goodness…stop. This is adorable!!!

1 Like

So cute!!

1 Like

So cute!

You find such interesting things on the internet…and I love your reviews, both negative and positive!

I think this would be a great way to get a child interested in handmade items…starting with a kit gives you some basic skills that will later translate to more difficult projects…although, as adults, we can still appreciate fun and simpler projects when they turn out like this!

1 Like

Very cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It is soooooo cuuuute! Glad to hear it was easy, too.

I am consistently disappointed that more and more things don’t come with thorough or, sometimes, any written directions.

2 Likes

Soooooo cute! I love the expression and details.

1 Like

Wow! This is so adorable and well crafted. What is the base material? A round tin?

1 Like

It’s a cheap, vinyl-type material. No tin involved. It is structured enough to be stable on its own.

1 Like

Soooo cute! I was gifted a kit too and I’m so excited to make it. I’ve just been super busy with work and lazy. But I’m looking forward to having my own monster purse!

1 Like