Lupo the Lamb

My grandniece is turning one this week and I wanted to make something special for her. It took me a month, but I did finish it in time. Yay!

The pattern is Lalylala’s Lupo the Lamb. The pattern called for fingering weight yarn and a 2.0mm hook…yeah, not going to happen. So, I ordered some sport weight superwash Merino…which was pretty much the same as fingering weight. :woman_facepalming: The hand cramps were real. I love how it turned out, but if I ever make this pattern again (and, who wouldn’t? it’s so cute!), it’ll be in at least DK weight. Did I mention how cute my niece is? :smile:

33 Likes

This is adorable!

1 Like

It turned out really cute!

1 Like

Too sweet! And such lovely even stitches, wow!

1 Like

This is just the sweetest! I’m sure it’ll be a treasured stuffy.

1 Like

That turned out just perfect, the lamby texture is so great!
All those bobbles though, now that is love.

2 Likes

Thank you! I really loved all those bobble stitches, too. So satisfying. A little tedious, but I love textured stitches.

3 Likes

This is gorgeous! I love it so much!! The stitches are amazing, your work is so neat and I love that he is wearing a hoodie! Too cute. Amazing work.

1 Like

I ADORE lalalays patterns and have promised myself I will make at least one…for me!

But this sweet lamb is beyond precious! It’s so exciting to see one of her patterns!!! Your grandniece is going to be so thrilled to have her!!

2 Likes

So cute!

1 Like

This is just the sweetest li’l lambie!

1 Like

Thus is adorable! I love those big ears, and the bobbles and the fact that the hood is removable! Ack! So cute!

1 Like

I love that picture of Lupo with his arms folded :heart_eyes: That’s a lamb with attitude.

3 Likes

Super cute!

1 Like

The sweetest!

1 Like

This is so adorable. I especially love it when the arms are crossed. So much sass!

2 Likes

The arms crossed! So stinking cute!

3 Likes

Congrats! Lupo the Lamb is one of this week’s featured projects. Way to go!

3 Likes

Totally darling! <3

1 Like

Thank you so much!