Rainbow Unicorn Amigurumi

When I was planning out the lalylala lamb and fox toys for my grand-niece and -nephew, I started this project to get a feel for the pattern while my yarn was in-transit for the other two.

My DS2 asked for a pink unicorn with rainbow hair, and I used the merino yarn that he helped to dye (plus some natural and ombre-pink BFL that he also helped with).

The pattern was modified from the fox pattern. I had to improvise the tail, ears, horn and mane. DS2 was thrilled with it. :heartpulse:

20 Likes

So sweet and cuddly!

1 Like

The ombre look is so subtle and pretty. I love that you used yarn that they helped you dye. Makes it even more special.

2 Likes

Oh my stars! This is one of the best Iโ€™ve seen!

1 Like

Thank you all so much! Of all the things I make, itโ€™s the things for kids that bring me the most joy to create and give away.

2 Likes

Oh, sheโ€™s so pretty!

1 Like

Oh, I get that. This must bring such a look of joy to their wee faces. Heck, Iโ€™m sure my face would look like that too! So adorable.

1 Like

This is just the cutest!

1 Like

Thank you!

So sweet! This is probably extra special for him since he helped dye the yarn!

1 Like

Thank you! He really loves being able to direct the creation of things. I hope that when heโ€™s older and has more patience, heโ€™ll be an enthusiastic crafter, too.

1 Like

:hotdog: Hot diggity dog! Your awesome craft is one of this weekโ€™s Featured Projects! Congratulations!!! :tada:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like