Mad Hatter Tea Party set

I JUST finished a Mad Hatter Tea Party set. Because of my RA I’ve been working on it, off and on, for a little over a year now. And it’s done! I’ll be donating it to a local charity silent auction to raise funds for a food pantry.

29 Likes

It is fantastic! I can’t believe how many different pieces there are!

1 Like

Thank you. I didn’t even think about counting the pieces so I just did - 23. And knowing that makes me feel tired. LOL!

1 Like

What an utterly charming play tea set. I love that all the pieces fit neatly inside the teapot! You did such a wonderful job :slight_smile:

1 Like

how cool!

1 Like

SO SO amazing!

1 Like

Wow! So charming and perfect!

1 Like

Well this is the best thing I’ve seen all day, wow.

1 Like

Oh my goodness!! This is amazing!!

1 Like

Very cool!

1 Like

THIS IS AMAZING! Congratulations on sticking to it and finishing such a big and beautiful project! I would love a closer look at the flatware; if you have a pic, may I ask you to post it, please?

1 Like

Thank you and here you go

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: This is glorious!

1 Like

THANK YOU! What a brilliant use of that print!

1 Like

It is such a great use of that print.
Did you make up the pattern for it all? It’s all so great, the fabrics are excellent.

1 Like

Thank you. There is no pattern for any of it, I just made it up in my head as I went along.

1 Like

You are welcome. I still have quite a bit of that print left over and am thinking of incorporating it into an apron somehow. I’m picturing a dark brown full body apron (which won’t show stains) with this print as pockets and the strap that goes around the neck and waist.

4 Likes

Love it! A strap of cutlery all in a row would look grand.

1 Like

How fun! I like the little teabags in the cups! I love that you were able to fully create it based on an idea you came up with. It is spectacular!

1 Like

NO WAY! This is so amazing!

1 Like