Made-to-Order Decorated Cookies

I’m participating in Shop the Swap for the first time, and decided to offer made-to-order decorated cookies. They have been my most popular items! I used to make these kind of decorated cookies and other sweets semi-professionally, but stopped doing it years ago. It’s been fun to dabble in it again!

Fall cookies for @kayrun.

Birthday gift cookies for a relative of @gozer (a person who loves cats & tie-dye & the color blue).

Pastel Halloween cookies for @MelissaLeeDesigns.

Harry Potter cookies for a relative of @Bunny1kenobi.

All of these are cream cheese cookies.
STS has been a blast!

30 Likes

So well done! They look fabulous. Just one more reason I’m over here totally jealous of all you guys in that swap! lol

3 Likes

Wow! I would be a happy recipient if someone gifted me these cookies!

3 Likes

Awesome cookies!

2 Likes

My gosh, the level of detail in these is amazing! The recipients must have been over the moon!

3 Likes

You are amazing! I’d be so happy/sad to eat one of those beautiful cookies!

3 Likes

They are beautiful!!! I agree, it would be hard to bite into one, but they look so tasty!

3 Likes

Not only are the cookies really cool looking, they taste AMAZING! They were a huge hit with my mom. Thank you so much!

5 Likes

They look amazing!
And delicious.

1 Like

Yay! So glad they were a hit. Thanks, everyone! It’s been fun making them.

1 Like

They look really great, such a clever offering for STS. I’d offer my pies, but I don’t think they’d travel as well. :grin:

4 Likes

My daughter got her cookies and she was very impressed! She said lots of times people make impressive looking cookies and they taste awful, but that these cookies check all the boxes!

6 Likes

I’m so glad she liked them!

And no, pies probably wouldn’t travel as well. (Although to tell the truth, I’m not sure how well the cookies travel… no one has said there was lots of breakage or smearing, so hoping that means they travel okay.)

3 Likes

They all look so amazing and tasty! I’m glad to hear they actually did taste nice, too, it’s always such a disappointment when a cookie or a cake looks nice but tastes bad. I think the owl is my favourite.

2 Likes

YUM! Your cookies are beautiful!

How do you ship those? I’ve always wondered about that.

2 Likes

@Bajita, I wrap each cookie individually in a clear treat bag, then put each cookie into its own small bubble envelope. Then they go into bakery boxes, which in turn go into sturdy shipping boxes.

6 Likes

These are all so fantastic!! That tie-dye is AWESOME!

1 Like

Wow, I’d say they travel well. My dad puts his choco chip cookies all in a Ziploc then sends them in a box. However, he does not decorate them. :grin:

3 Likes

So amazing. You are very talented!

1 Like

These are awesome!

1 Like