Congratulations, Our Crafty Chameleons!

Congrats @TheMistressT!

4 Likes

Congrats MistressT!

3 Likes

Well deserved, @TheMistressT, congratulations!

4 Likes

Awwww, thanks everyone!!!

@AudiobookLover Those were my categories that I had jusssssst barely squeaked by with, too.

5 Likes

Congrats @TheMistressT!

3 Likes

The Craft Chameleons are rolling in now, boy howdy! CONGRATULATIONS to @Endymion for crafting all up and around the categories! WOO!

ART

HOME & GARDEN

FASHION & WEARABLES

FIBER & TEXTILES

FOOD & DRINK

PAPER & VINYL CRAFTS

21 Likes

Woohoo!! Way to go @endymion!

3 Likes

Wow @endymion, thatā€™s fantastic!! So great to see your amazing creative skills!

4 Likes

While we have everyoneā€™s attention, can we also please give some love to @gozer? Sheā€™s been designing the most recent badges and they are just spectacular. :heart_eyes: Much love and appreciation for her hard work on them. :tada:

19 Likes

Truth! @gozer has been the badge advocate here behind the scenes and rocking it!! :heart: :trophy:

6 Likes

@gozer The new badges are great

Congrats to @endymion and @TheMistressT for already attaining this new badge!!

I just went through my posts and found Iā€™m short 3. One in the art category and two in food and drink. Should be able to get those covered soon.

11 Likes

Awe, thank you all. That is so sweet. I hope people enjoy them and are inspired to craft more by them. :blush:

15 Likes

Congrats @endymion!

4 Likes

Whoo hoo! @endymion! Thank you for sharing so much of your talent with us!

4 Likes

Congratulations on the new badges, @endymion and @TheMistressT!!!

6 Likes

Congrats @endymion !

4 Likes

@gozer needs a badger badge! :wink:

10 Likes

The badges are indeed wonderful and inspiring!

Congrats to our first two badge earners! Hope there are many moreā€¦I also love how they are being featured so we can see their talent all in one place!

6 Likes

Hahaha! That would be hilarious!

3 Likes

@gozer is the Master Badge-r!

7 Likes