LINK TO SWAP THREAD

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see all the goodies!

3 Likes

Let’s see some pouches!!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see the loot!

2 Likes

OMGosh I got hard-core spoiled by @geekgirl!!! And now I have major swap anxiety!

Look at this pretty fabric and beautiful construction!

And the interior - SO ME!

Stuffed with awesomeness!

Lotion! Yay! And I can’t wait to try the lip balm! A pocket sized Tacky Glue- I was just thinking I needed to go buy some… how did she know? A whole bunch of candy- those pineapple balls are so good! Never had those before!

And AN ASSEMBLAGE! With an adorable little easel!

Here’s a close up:

So cool!

These stickers are totally on point, along with the little paper pad!

I REALLY needed more of these!

And check out the wee journal! So adorable! I had to take several pics so you could see some of the scrumptiousness inside!

Thank you, Carlee! What an awesome package! I hope you like yours even half as much! So excitervous for you to get it!

15 Likes

Amazing! All the goodies… that assemblage, wow!

4 Likes

I know, right???!?

3 Likes

Wow!!

5 Likes

SO COOL! I love the assemblage! The pouch! The neat candy! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Drooling over the fabric and the zipper! I love that style pouch as well…

I gasped when I saw the assemblage! Another beautiful piece!

I truly NEED the baby tacky glue!

Great start to the gallery!

4 Likes

so glad you liked everything. it was fun putting together and I kept thinking of ‘just one more thing’ to add.

I love those pineapple candies.
In case anyone is curious:
https://www.amazon.com/Classic-Dakeyi-Pineapple-Hard-Candy/dp/B004SF526A
I tried the lychee ones too. they were ok but nothing special.

5 Likes

I will have to check out our Asian supermarket to see if they carry those! I love pineapple!

3 Likes

@geekgirl, the pouch is so pretty, but that interior fabric really set it off. Love your assemblage. I could never get it to look like that. You have a knack. All the extras are very Bunny1! Amazing way to start us off!

4 Likes

@geekgirl, I love that the zipper coordinates so nicely with the pouch fabric! You always manage to get that perfect patina on your assemblage pieces, it looks great!

3 Likes

I received from @Fonduie today and omg do I feel so spoiled! I, too, now have swap anxiety!

Look at this absolutely gorgeous pouch she sent me!!!

The fabric is so pretty and has gold lines throughout. Also, look at that zipper! Its all rainbow iridescent! Its also heavily padded, which is amazing.

Stuffed with so many treasures!!!

Teas, a tea steeper, Harry Potter charms, a box of jewel stickers, a cute sticky note holder, a broomstick pencil, a teaspoon with a crystal on the end, and some roller balls filled with vitamin e oil and amethyst/rose quartz! Its got a whole witchy feel, that I am so into!

Uploading: IMG_5643.HEIC…

Just opening the box was just beautiful!

Thank you so much, Fonduie! <3

13 Likes

Wow! Gorgeous! Wow, love the colour palette and all those sweet elements. The zipper on that pouch, whoa…

2 Likes

Beautiful presentation and very unique themed items! The fabric is magical!

2 Likes

Oh thank goodness you like it. I was worried the oil would leak. I was worried that I bought too many things and didn’t craft enough things. I was worried my aesthetic got in the way of your aesthetic, I was worried that that pattern was over my skill level and I fudged in too many places…

I just worry, that’s how I roll.

But now I can relax an look forward to all of the other pouches! Can’t wait to receive mine!!!

7 Likes

It’s gorgeous!!!

3 Likes

Ditto! What a great package.

@geekgirl The package you sent is absolutely amazing as well. So stunning.

3 Likes