Make a Pouch + Fill It Gallery - May 2022

Everything is lovely! I thought I loved the outside of the bag, but then I saw the inside and I love it even more!!

I received from the amazing @Magpie. I will take and post pictures tomorrow when I have better light.

5 Likes

That fabric is fantastic

3 Likes

Here’s my awesome package from @Bunny1kenobi !

A nice big pouch. Love the fabric. And it’s big enough to hold ALL my gel pens with maybe a tiny bit of room to spare :sweat_smile:

Really cool tags

When I opened the package I could smell bubble gum right away. Smelled so good. I opened the chicklets immediately.

And a cute little pad of index cards just in time for ICAD 2022!

Cool foam stamps

And even cooler hand made stamps. Can’t wait to use them!

Lots of cute embellishments made from paint samples stored in a decorated pill bottle

And some amazing kitchen miniatures! The mixer is hinged and the blender lid comes off. These are so awesome! Stitch marker for size

Thanks so much @Bunny1kenobi

15 Likes

Wow!! Is that another zipper pocket on the side? And those miniatures!!! Wow!!

3 Likes

I love upcycled denim! & also buttons! & also miniatures! Wow, what a great package!

3 Likes

I’m so glad you like your package! Those miniatures were very fun to make. I had to get pretty creative figuring out how to put it all together and what to make them out of. There was a lot of designing on the fly!

Yes, that is another zipper pocket on the side. The pouch is actually made from upholstery samples. It looks like denim, but it isn’t. It was a really easy way to make sure my fabric all coordinated! Lol!

4 Likes

You made those kitchen miniatures!!! WOW! I thought maybe you found them in a thrift store or something…how cool that there are moving parts!

I love fabric samples…perfect for pouches! Lovely stamps as well to enable more art…lol…

3 Likes

I love the pouch and all of the goodies but I’m so impressed with the Assemblage. I had to Google it! I can’t believe you introduced me to a new craft when I thought I’ve tried everything!!!

2 Likes

Thanks guys!

1 Like

I love the pouch and the double pockets! And count me as another person super impressed with the hand made miniatures! Would love to see a separate post here on LC with details and how it was made!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m sure I’ll get around to adding a post soon. :grin:

2 Likes

Loving all of these pouches! Everything is so cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I received an adorable pouch from HolographicDreams and love it so much! I have a mild obsession with batik fabrics, so this is perfect for me.

Loot shoot! HolographicDreams said that the buttons in the little bag are part of a family button collection, so that is extra special. :heart:

Thank you so much for swapping with me! I hope you enjoy your pouchy goodies too!

12 Likes

Meeee tooooo, love batik. That’s gorgeous. Are the buttons shell? Also love. Those mints are so funny.

I love the pouch and the Batik! (Put me in the Batik fan club. I really want to put batiking back into my craft repertoire!) But is that a golden girls item in there. I love those ladies. They were so savage! Great swap!!!

2 Likes

Oh scrumptious batik!

1 Like

What’s ICAD @geekgirl ? :hugs:

1 Like

@Smmarrt explains it here. Basically 2 months of doing daily art on index cards (Index Card A Day) either following their daily or weekly prompts or doing your own thing.

2 Likes

What a great idea! And a very manageable size too. I’ll definitely check it out, thanks for sharing :hugs:

1 Like

So happy you liked it @SonjaBoo! I saw the pattern I “used” for yours, liked it, then realized the pattern was horrible and cobbled a new pattern together on the fly. You should have heard my sigh when @Bunny1kenobi’s pouches turned up on the thread a few days later! :grin:

1 Like

There are actually two! @SonjaBoo requested anything Golden Girls so I included a tin of mints (supposedly cheesecake shaped, of course!) and then last minute did a doodly ATC of “Picture it, Sicily, 1922…” It’s watercolour but not really showing in this pic.

2 Likes