Make a Pouch + Fill It - R2 (Send Outs Sept 25, 2023)

yay! Welcome to you and @geekgirl! We’ve got a great group so far!!!

1 Like

I haven’t done a swap in a while but might need to sign up for this one :thinking:

3 Likes

Yes! Yes! Super easy and fun to do. :slight_smile: And who couldn’t use an extra pouch to store their treasures? :pouch:

2 Likes

You sneaky little temptress you!

2 Likes

I just read your message and wiggled my eyebrows like you could see me. Ha! I’m sure you can imagine it instead. :wink:

6 Likes

Working on my questionnaire. When I saw the idea come up, I had only thought about sewing a pouch for this swap, but today I remembered I could also totally crochet one of my dragon egg dice bags, if anyone is a D&D player, or just likes dragons.

3 Likes

Oh, I’m sure we’d have a taker. Your bags are sooooo coool!

2 Likes

I’m going to sit this one out. But I’m looking forward to seeing the gallery. I was just looking at the previous gallery and it was packed with so much good stuff!

3 Likes

I totally asked for a dice bag in my questionnaire when I signed up!

5 Likes

I really want to join. I started my questionnaire, but it all depends on how my house decluttering go this weekend. I am so close, yet so far away, in almost all of my rooms.

6 Likes

Word, sister. The basement destash is all over the house, just need time to bring it to the donation centre. & then time to clean the other half of the basement, where the sewing things are.

5 Likes

I’m in the same place @gozer, i need to get things organized/set up for back to school. My Dads recent health ussues mean if I am exposed to anything, I will likely be quarantined in my basement, not too bad, but in May, it was soooo full of junk it was unthinkable to have the main room be a space to sit and relax.

3 Likes

Welcome to the swap, everyone who has joined! @jillybeans @geekgirl @Abbeeroad @SonjaBoo @MistressJennie @curiousfae
We’re up to 7 swappers now. Will you be number 8? :wink:

3 Likes

Woohoo! Fun group so far.
I’ve been on Pinterest all day looking up fun little pouches to make,

1 Like

Also, forgive me, I sorta interpreted patterns as themes. If this throws anyone I can totally fix that in my q.

1 Like

Sent my form last night, thought I posted here before my phone died, but I am number 8. looking forward to filling a pouch, slowly cleaning up and finding so many things that I have an abundance of.

1 Like

Oooo I forgot about dice bags!
Still on the fence, but hopefully I can get enough time together for swapping!

1 Like

Got my q in! Woot!

1 Like

I was soooooo getting my shizz (self) together to join this, but I have sprained my thumb and everything is hurting it! I had to persevere through a single row of knitting when it kinda made itself properly known.

I will settle for watching the beauties you create.

2 Likes

Oh no! Sending well wishes for a speedy recovery!

1 Like