Make a Pouch + Fill It - R2 (Send Outs Sept 25, 2023)

I was soooooo getting my shizz (self) together to join this, but I have sprained my thumb and everything is hurting it! I had to persevere through a single row of knitting when it kinda made itself properly known.

I will settle for watching the beauties you create.

2 Likes

Oh no! Sending well wishes for a speedy recovery!

1 Like

Welcome to the swap!

Welcome! Glad to have you!

I’ll have to miss this one! I’m waiting for feedback on my other swap.

2 Likes

Your feedback is complete. You can sign up

3 Likes

How do I see that? I remember on Craftster it was on your profile/summary page. I thought I couldn’t see it because it wasn’t done. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

you have to go to the link I posted. that’s the only place we have that info where you can view it.

if you mean without the direct link, if you go to the Crafty Shenanigans category it is a pinned topic under Craft Swaps

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Just sent in my sign-up! I’ve already pinned a bunch of pouch tutorials I’d love to try for this one!

3 Likes

Sent in my q! Every time I do it reminds me I really need to update my pinterest :sweat_smile: ah well.

4 Likes

Yay for partners!!! :wave: Hi @jillybeans!

2 Likes

Yay! I’m so excited to be swapping with @Tapestry! I’m still at the beach, but will start proper idea generating this coming week!

2 Likes

I need to be productive this afternoon but am looking forward to planning and stalking this evening!

1 Like

@Teachergirl ! Happy to be swapping with a new-to-me partner, & a fellow Canuck! Bonjour from Ontario, clear blue skies here today, hope the air is free of smoke where you are too!

1 Like

Yay! So excited to be swap partners! I’ve been dying to begin stalking :rofl:.

I already have my idea and am cackling happily to myself. Now to see if I can pull it off.

2 Likes

Everyone should now have the questionnaire for their partners. If I screwed up at all, please let me know! Happy swapping, y’all!

3 Likes

Materials acquired! And all my extra smalls or materials related there-to. I had to settle for a material that wasn’t quite what I wanted, so we’ll see how that goes.

1 Like

I’m excited to be swapping with @Manders!

2 Likes

@Magpie ,
Clear skies for now, happy to be swap partners.

1 Like