Make a Pouch + Fill It - R2 (Send Outs Sept 25, 2023)

Started my pouch thus afternoon, along with sone fillers:)

1 Like

Pulled out my scales, and my good silk yarns to look through and show my partner. And started brainstorming fillers.

3 Likes

I am so excited to be swapping with you! :slight_smile: I just did some research and think I found the perfect pattern for your project! Now I just need to find the right fabric and get going!

3 Likes

We already have a sender, so here’s the anticipated gallery link!

GALLERY LINK

4 Likes

What?! How!! Man, someone had a motivated weekend

2 Likes

I totally get the excitement that has you knocking out your swap package overnight, lol. What fun to open the gallery with an inspired creation, I’m looking forward to seeing it!

I’m still ruminating on design. I have 2 potentials that I think my partner would enjoy & find useful. I’d like to combine them though so a little pattern drafting is on the table. Maybe I’ll stitch up a test. I have a lot of pink gingham to use up still, lol.

4 Likes

I got a pouch filler done for @Manders …. So far to go, still though.

3 Likes

I got my pouch made! now to decide what to fill it with

2 Likes

Just got home yesterday from my yearly time on campus for my master’s, so I’m now designing my pouch. :grin:

2 Likes

This past weekend was so busy I didn’t get a chance to start! I’m hoping tomorrow is a slower day!

2 Likes

I bought a couple fillers and made progress on the bag itself! :blush:

2 Likes

I started my pouch last night! Unfortunately, Ada doesn’t want to let me crochet. She keeps trying to take my yarn and hook…. Going to have to work on it during nap time.

2 Likes

She didn’t want to nap for long. Just long enough to layout all my scales on the desk in my studio. So I rearranged her giant playpen in there, and swapped out some toys so she has new things to play with. Let’s see how many rows she lets me do before she gets bored…

Also, trying something new on this one. Wish me luck!

6 Likes

I was able to finish the bag today! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I’m still in craft room excavation mode. Making headway tho, lots of destash is happening. Lots!

4 Likes

Finished my pouch! Well, the crocheting. Now I need to weave in ends, add ties, and then fill it with goodies! I might switch over to that while the wild Bebe is still asleep…

4 Likes

I’m finished as well! Had a few hiccups but managed to get it done. Off to search for fillers!

3 Likes

We decided to walk around the Farmer’s Market today, so I came home with a couple goodies for my pouch. Love getting to put local handmade things inside.

3 Likes

I have a couple more things to collect as filler but I’m finished making the pouch! I’m happy with how things have turned out, hope my partner likes it too!

2 Likes

Me too. Packing up this week to send out soon.

I found a perfect little thing to put in the package yesterday at the Renaissance Festival!

3 Likes