Making my doggy daughter match me for Xmas!

Happy New Year all!!! :champagne: :tada:

Slight change of tack from my usual human clothing as today I present to you with the matching t-shirt (to my ‘leisure suit’) I made my little doggy daughter and collar model for my day business Rosie!!! :dog:

I used this free dog t-shirt pattern from ‘Mimi and Tara’, and a brown and white knit fabric from Pound Fabrics.

I did make a slight alteration to the pattern to fit her better (albeit I wanted a pretty relaxed loose fit) having already made her a purple tee using it, and added a binding to the waist as well as the arms and neck :smiley:

Here we are matching on Xmas Eve evening before bed!!

And here’s my tired little girl on Xmas Day after opening all her pressies and helping us to open ours!!

See ya next time crafty chaps! :sunglasses:
Loops xx

28 Likes

Oh, Rosie! You looks so cute in your mama & me tee!

1 Like

This is the sweetest!

1 Like

Aw! You look great together in your matching T’s!

1 Like

So sweet!!!

I have always had very shaggy big dogs and forget that shorter haired ones can get cold! How functional and adorable, but now, you know we will be expecting you and your collar model to be sporting sewn matching outfits! lol

1 Like

Good gracious…I love what you made for Rosie! You guys look fab :slight_smile:

1 Like

@AIMR - Ah yes, I did mean to mention that it wasn’t entirely from a fashion standpoint, Rosie does indeed get very cold in winter with her short fur!! She’s actually started bringing her t-shirt over to us when she’s cold to have us put it on her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have in fact just ordered some bright pink check jersey fabric, and I plan on making myself some leggings with it and Rosie another tee :wink:

I did order a [paper] pattern on sale ages back for doggy coats so I could make her a new coat for this Winter, but stupid me when we started packing up the house (to tidy it up for selling) earlier this year I boxed it and it went into storage, and we still haven’t moved, oooopsy!

2 Likes

Sweet!

1 Like

Matching on a whole next level! This is adorable. Rosie is precious! I want to kiss her face. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know what you mean, I literally can’t resist kissing her little smooshy face all day!!! :grin: :heart_eyes:

Eeep! Matching outfits!

1 Like

Rosie is too cute and looks fabulous in her matching jammies. This is beyond adorable!

1 Like

Well this is just completely adorable.

1 Like

This. Is. Awesome!
I am inspired :wink:

1 Like

Oh my giddy aunt! She and her striped drip is just magnificent! She and her Mama know how to do it up right!

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS! This has been chosen as one of this week’s Featured Projects.

1 Like

super cute! you guys are rockin these stripes!

1 Like